Jessica founded JWJ Consulting, LLC in 2008 to provide career and executive coaching, training, and facilitation services to individuals and organizations. Her perspective combines corporate insight with expertise coaching over 1,000 professionals and leaders representing a wide variety of industries and over 20 nations.
Jessica enjoys coaching leaders on values, interests, career and life visions, using assessment results, leadership development, emotional intelligence competencies, and aligning personal vision with organizational mission. Long after coaching has ended, her best work results in clients who embrace their innate purpose to guide decisions and actions.
Jessica has worked for Fortune 500 and small companies, as well as major universities domestically and internationally. As a consultant, she designed and delivered large training and change management programs. She oversaw the MBA Career Education curriculum at both the University of Toronto and Case Western Reserve University, and served as Adjunct Faculty at the Illinois Institute of Technology.
Education and Credentials:
- Certified Executive Coach, Weatherhead School of Management
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation
- Certified Master of Career Services (CMCS), National Career Development Association
- Advanced Certified Personal & Executive Coach (ACPEC), College of Executive Coaching
- Certified Career Coach, The Five O’Clock Club
- Certified Facilitator, Emotional and Social Competence Inventory (ESCI)
- Master Practitioner, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Steps I & II
- Certified Facilitator, Strong Interest Inventory (SII)
- M.B.A., Organizational Behavior, Case Western Reserve University
- B.S., Business Administration, Miami University
Associations and Speaking Engagements:
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- OD Network
- Chicago Association for Psychological Type (ChAPT)
- Chicago Career Professionals Network (CCPN)
- The Five O’Clock Club
Request Introductory Call