Jessica founded JWJ Consulting, LLC in 2008 to provide leadership and career coaching, training, and facilitation services to individuals and organizations. Her perspective combines her corporate experience with expertise coaching over 1,500 professionals and leaders representing a wide variety of industries and over 20 nations.
The majority of Jessica’s corporate clients are experiencing transitions to roles of greater responsibility. She enjoys working with men and women to determine how and when to employ leadership competencies, emotional intelligence, assessments, values, and interests to develop a personal vision for life and leadership.
Selected clients include: COO; VP, IT - Enterprise Applications; Controller; Director, Engineering - Technical Services; Director, Global Sourcing; Director, Finance; Sr. Manager, Distribution & Logistics; Sr. Manager, Product Development; Manager, Electrical Engineering; Key Account Manager (Oil & Gas).
Jessica has worked for Fortune 500 and small companies, as well as major business schools domestically and internationally. As a management consultant, she designed and delivered large training and change management programs.
Education and Credentials:
- Certified Executive Coach, Weatherhead School of Management
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coaching Federation
- Certified Facilitator, Emotional and Social Competence Inventory (ESCI) and EQi 2.0
- Motivational Interviewing
- Certified Master of Career Services (CMCS), National Career Development Association — credential reviewer
- Master Practitioner, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Steps I & II
- MBA, Organizational Behavior, Case Western Reserve University
- BS, Business Administration, Miami University
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- OD Network
- National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- Volunteer Coach/Facilitator, The Career Transitions Center of Chicago (CTC)
Request Introductory Call