A key driver of an organization’s success is powerful, effective management. Supervisors, team leaders, and facilitators master strategic, effective human capital management. These programs introduce and develop key skills for those entering management and for those progressing in their careers.
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
Part 1: September 2, 2021
Part 2: September 9, 2021
February 7, 2022
- Intergenerational Leadership - Leveraging the Strengths of Five Generations
September 21, 2021
- Navigating Uncharted Waters: Leading when Change is Hard
October 5 - 6, 2021
- Helping Women Succeed
November 15, 2021
- Beyond Conflict Management: Managing Conflict in the Virtual World
- Manager’s Toolkit for Delegation, Accountability, and Results
- Transformational Teams: Establishing a Culture to Foster Productivity, Cohesion and Resilience
- Servant Leadership through Empowerment and Influence
Deepen your understanding of Managing Others through the Fundamentals of Management Certificate.