A key driver of an organization’s success is powerful, effective management. Supervisors, team leaders, and facilitators master strategic, effective human capital management. These programs introduce and develop key skills for those entering management and for those progressing in their careers.
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
March 8, 2016
July 14, 2016
- Appreciative Leadership
June 1, 2016
- Managing and Developing Talent: Fundamentals for All Managers
June 2, 2016
- Manager’s Toolkit for Delegation, Accountability, and Results
June 21 - 22, 2016
September 14 - 15, 2016
- Leadership and the Art of Reinvention
August 25, 2016
- Leading, Developing, and Sustaining High-Impact Teams
September 7 - 8, 2016
Deepen your understanding of Managing Others through the Fundamentals of Management Certificate.