A key driver of an organization’s success is powerful, effective management. Supervisors, team leaders, and facilitators master strategic, effective human capital management. These programs introduce and develop key skills for those entering management and for those progressing in their careers.
- Leadership and the Art of Reinvention
November 15, 2016
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
November 16, 2016
March 8, 2017
October 18, 2017
- Manager’s Toolkit for Delegation, Accountability, and Results
June 12 - 13, 2017
September 11 - 12, 2017
- Managing and Developing Talent: Fundamentals for All Managers
- Leading, Developing, and Sustaining High-Impact Teams
Deepen your understanding of Managing Others through the Fundamentals of Management Certificate.