A key driver of an organization’s success is powerful, effective management. Supervisors, team leaders, and facilitators master strategic, effective human capital management. These programs introduce and develop key skills for those entering management and for those progressing in their careers.
- Leadership and the Art of Reinvention
May 21, 2019
- Manager’s Toolkit for Delegation, Accountability, and Results
June 19 - 20, 2019
September 18 - 19, 2019
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
July 23, 2019
October 23, 2019
- Transformational Teams: Establishing a Culture to Foster Productivity, Cohesion and Resilience
June 24, 2019
- Trust: The Foundational Element of Healthy Relationships and Effective and Productive Teams
July 22, 2019
- Walking the Tightrope: Mindfulness and the Practice of Adaptive Leadership
November 18 - 19, 2019
Deepen your understanding of Managing Others through the Fundamentals of Management Certificate.