A key driver of an organization’s success is powerful, effective management. Supervisors, team leaders, and facilitators master strategic, effective human capital management. These programs introduce and develop key skills for those entering management and for those progressing in their careers.
- Appreciative Leadership
June 1, 2016
- Managing and Developing Talent: Fundamentals for All Managers
June 2, 2016
- Manager’s Toolkit for Delegation, Accountability, and Results
June 21 - 22, 2016
September 14 - 15, 2016
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
July 14, 2016
November 16, 2016
- Leading, Developing, and Sustaining High-Impact Teams
September 7 - 8, 2016
- Leadership and the Art of Reinvention
November 15, 2016
Deepen your understanding of Managing Others through the Fundamentals of Management Certificate.