A key driver of an organization’s success is powerful, effective management. Supervisors, team leaders, and facilitators master strategic, effective human capital management. These programs introduce and develop key skills for those entering management and for those progressing in their careers.
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
July 14, 2016
November 16, 2016
- Leading, Developing, and Sustaining High-Impact Teams
September 7 - 8, 2016
- Manager’s Toolkit for Delegation, Accountability, and Results
September 14 - 15, 2016
- Leadership and the Art of Reinvention
November 15, 2016
- Managing and Developing Talent: Fundamentals for All Managers
Deepen your understanding of Managing Others through the Fundamentals of Management Certificate.