This program takes place in three, 3-day sessions (9 days total). This format allows executives to apply and reflect on their learning between sessions and receive individualized coaching over the course of 12 months.
Three 3-day sessions (9 days total):
- Session 1: June 19 - 21, 2018
- Session 2: August 28 - 30, 2018
- Session 3: October 23 - 25, 2018
- Single registration: $14,500
- Two or more registrations from the same organization: $12,000 per person
- Affiliate Partners: $12,000 per person
- CWRU Alumni: $12,000 per person
- Nonprofit Organizations: $12,000 per person
Ten Year Anniversary Discount
Register before December 31 for only $10,000. That's $4,500 off the full registration price! Use the code “10YEARS.”
- Nine days of content
- One year of executive coaching
- All class materials, books and articles
- Additional Web-based content
- Program events
- Breakfasts, lunches and planned dinners
*A nonrefundable deposit of $1,500 is due upon acceptance into the program. Balance should be paid in full eight weeks prior to the start of the program.
This program takes place at the Dively Executive Education Center on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. The Dively Center is conveniently located in the heart of University Circle, close to accommodations and amenities.