This program takes place in three, 3-day sessions (9 days total). This format allows executives to apply and reflect on their learning between sessions and receive individualized coaching over the course of 12 months.
Three 3-day sessions (9 days total):
- Session 1: June 9–11, 2015
- Session 2: August 18–20, 2015
- Session 3: October 13–15, 2015
- Single registration: $14,500
- Two or more registrations from the same organization: $12,000 per person
- CWRU Alumni: $12,000 per person
- Nonprofit Organizations: $12,000 per person
- Nine days of content
- One year of executive coaching
- All class materials, books and articles
- Additional Web-based content
- Program events
- Breakfasts, lunches and planned dinners
This program takes place at the Dively Executive Education Center on the campus of Case Western Reserve University. The Dively Center is conveniently located in the heart of University Circle, close to accommodations and amenities.