Merle Graybill is regarded as an insightful and strategic coach, educator and organizational development specialist whose focus, values, and personal style engages across culture and stakeholder interests to successfully embed change.
In 2006 Merle was looking was looking ahead at her likely next step on the executive path and realized she would rather spend her resources as an educator and guide for others on that journey. Building on the foundation of her education in organizational and human development, she further honed knowledge and skill with state of the art training in approaches such as Weatherhead’s Emotional Intelligence & Intentional Change and Appreciative Inquiry, and Gestalt Coaching informed by core concepts from that field such as use of self, level of system, and cycle of change.
Now ten years into her role as consultant and coach, the value added would be limited without the depth of her own management and leadership experience in the non-profit and education sectors. In those twenty plus years she held responsibilities for operations, budgets, grants, development, marketing and communications, public partnerships, change management, learning and development, organizational effectiveness, talent management, risk, and equity.
- Bachelors in Psychology, Masters in Education
- PCC (Professional Certified Coach), International Coach Federation
- Training and Certificates
- Emotional Intelligence
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Gestalt Coaching
- Change Leadership
- Healthcare Leadership
- Human Resources
- Dispute Resolution
- Cultural Competence
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Cleveland Clinic
- Bendix Corporation
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Weatherhead Leadership Deep Dive – executives in Dubai, Scotland and New Zealand
- Next Gen Leadership, Treumart Foundation
- Neighborhood Leadership, Mandel Foundation
- Cleveland State University – Departments of Psychology and Urban Studies
Request Introductory Call