Edward engages clients seeking change or experiencing transition by cultivating their curiosity, creating opportunities for discovery, and fostering deep reflection and learning from their personal experiences. He seeks to inspire and serve as a facilitator for “aha” moments. His philosophy is deeply rooted in experiential-based learning, adult learning theory, and the development of the whole person.
Edward is a board-certified coach, educator, and founder of Ascendance Consulting LLC. His role transcends being a subject-matter expert; he is a guide, a facilitator, and an instructor aiding others in giving voice to their values and discovering their full potentials. With a decade of experience in higher education and specializing in connecting individual and group visions with identity and value sets, Edward encourages his clients to go beyond the knowledge they possess, find new ways of understanding their unique situations, and challenge their assumptions
Drawing on his graduate work in Religious Studies and education as a doctoral student in Bowling Green State University's Organization Development & Change program, Edward's research and publications focus on applying lessons learned from religion, spirituality, and philosophy in business settings, providing opportunities for his clients to discover how they can show up fully in their work.
- Board Certified Coach (BCC)
- Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate
- Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI) 360-degree assessment
- Compostela del Camino de Santiago
- Doctor of Organization Development & Change, Bowling Green State University, Expected 2024
- MS, Organizational Behavior, Case Western Reserve University
- MA, Religious Studies, Case Western Reserve University
- BA, Religious Studies with Cognitive Science Minor, Case Western Reserve University
Request Introductory Call