Cathy Geib founded Authentic Focus Consulting LLC in 2009 to provide executive coaching and leadership development facilitation services to individuals, work groups, teams and organizations. She brings more than 26 years corporate experience at the senior management level of statewide law firms, with a special focus on managing Human Resources in fast-paced, complex and continuously changing environments.
Cathy's specialty is coaching executives and subject matter experts in building continuous learning organizations. Through experiential learning practices (including the Kolb Learning Style Inventory), her clients discover effective ways to make change happen while the work is getting done.
Leveraging advanced training in the skills needed for open, candid communication, Cathy helps her clients connect with others on an entirely new level. The resulting collective energy supports her clients in experiencing higher productivity, improved creativity, a sense of unity, as well as, motivated employees with a sense of purpose.
Cathy has successfully coached clients in a wide variety of organizations spanning manufacturing, start-ups, professional services (including law, banking, accounting, engineering, healthcare associations), government agencies (including education, libraries and disability services), family businesses, as well as, non-profit boards, and community-based leadership programs.
Education and Credentials:
- MS degree in Positive Organization Development and Change, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University
- BS degree, The Ohio State University
- Certified Executive Coach, Weatherhead School of Management
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation
- Board Certified Coach (BCC), Center for Credentialing and Education
- Gestalt Professional Certified Coach (GPCC)
- Certified facilitator, Emotional and Social Competence Inventory (ESCI), Korn Ferry/Hay Group
- Gestalt Effective Intervener in Organization Systems Program, Gestalt Physical Process Program
Request Introductory Call