As women advance in their careers, they need to develop new skills, perspectives, and approaches. Under the direction of Diana Bilimoria, PhD, these programs provide exceptional support for cultivating personal strengths, building networks, and overcoming barriers. Leaders and women aspiring to leadership positions will discover here the understanding, advice, and development opportunity they need to achieve their career potential, make significant contributions to their organizations, and maximize work/life balance.
- Communication Strategies for Women in Leadership
October 19, 2016
- Negotiation Skills for Women in Leadership
November 2, 2016
- High Impact Leadership for Women - Four Part Online Learning Series
March 2, March 9, March 16, and March 23, 2017
- Career Success Strategies for Women in Leadership
March 22, 2017
- Women & Organizational Politics: Developing Power and Influence
- Self Awareness for Women in Leadership
Deepen your understanding of Women in Leadership with the Women in Leadership Certificate.