As action leaders for the organization, managers hold responsibility for solving business problems, planning new initiatives, and implementing change. These programs provide the process and people skills necessary for leading complex projects.
- Change Your Questions, Improve Your Results
February 28, 2020
- Change Leadership
March 16, 2020
September 23, 2020
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Tools for Project Leaders
June 3 - 4, 2020
- Project Execution: Organizing Team and Time Resources
October 22 - 23, 2020
- Project Quality: Balancing Cost, Time, and Scope
October 29 - 30, 2020
- Project Management: From Concept to Plan
November 10, 2020
Deepen your understanding of Project Leadership with the Project Leadership Certificate.