As action leaders for the organization, managers hold responsibility for solving business problems, planning new initiatives, and implementing change. These programs provide the process and people skills necessary for leading complex projects.
- Change Leadership
September 23, 2020
March 29, 2021
September 20, 2021
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Tools for Project Leaders,
October 7 - 8, 2020
- Project Execution: Organizing Team and Time Resources
October 22 - 23, 2020
- Project Quality: Balancing Cost, Time, and Scope
October 29 - 30, 2020
- Project Management: From Concept to Plan
- Change Your Questions, Improve Your Results
Deepen your understanding of Project Leadership with the Project Leadership Certificate.