Great leaders move us by tapping into a basic human characteristic—our emotions. Research has shown that exceptional leaders, executives, and managers are not just smart or lucky, but more frequently rely on their Emotional Intelligence. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to understand, motivate, and develop yourself and others. Most importantly, Emotional Intelligence competencies can be taught and learned.
Under the direction of internationally known expert Richard Boyatzis, Ph.D., these high-impact learning experiences provide a comprehensive understanding of Emotional Intelligence (EI). Take an individual class, or earn the Emotionally Intelligent Leader Certificate and Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
September 15, 2015 - Chicago Session!
October 20, 2015
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
Formerly Advanced Emotional Intelligence: Creating Sustainable, Desired Change
October 21, 2015
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
October 22, 2015
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
October 23, 2015
- Using Influence to Sell Ideas, Products, and Services
- Inclusive Leadership
November 4, 2015
- Team Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence
November 5, 2015
- Creating and Communicating Vision
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (3.5 day program)
- Resilience: Thriving through Uncertainty and Change
Learn more about the Hay Group's Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI) Accreditation programs now available here!