Great leaders move us by tapping into a basic human characteristic—our emotions. Research has shown that exceptional leaders, executives, and managers are not just smart or lucky, but more frequently rely on their Emotional Intelligence. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to understand, motivate, and develop yourself and others. Most importantly, Emotional Intelligence competencies can be taught and learned.
Under the direction of internationally known expert Richard Boyatzis, Ph.D., these high-impact learning experiences provide a comprehensive understanding of Emotional Intelligence (EI). Take an individual class, or earn the Emotionally Intelligent Leader Certificate and Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
September 15, 2015 - Chicago Session!
October 20, 2015
January 27, 2016
March 7, 2016
May 9, 2016
July 12, 2016
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
Formerly Advanced Emotional Intelligence: Creating Sustainable, Desired Change
October 21, 2015
March 9, 2015
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
October 22, 2015
January 28, 2016
May 10, 2016
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
October 23, 2015
April 26, 2016
- Inclusive Leadership
November 4, 2015
- Team Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence
November 5, 2015
- Neuroscience of Leadership
November 6, 2015
- Resilience: Thriving through Uncertainty and Change
July 15, 2016
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (3.5 day program)
- Creating and Communicating Vision
- Using Influence to Sell Ideas, Products, and Services
Learn more about the Hay Group's Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI) Accreditation programs now available here!