Great leaders move us by tapping into a basic human characteristic—our emotions. Research has shown that exceptional leaders, executives, and managers are not just smart or lucky, but more frequently rely on their emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand, motivate, and develop yourself and others. Most importantly, emotional intelligence competencies can be taught and learned.
Under the direction of internationally known expert Richard Boyatzis, Ph.D., these high-impact learning experiences provide a comprehensive understanding of emotional intelligence (EI). Take an individual class, or earn the Emotionally Intelligent Leader Certificate and Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.
- Using Influence to Effectively Sell Ideas, Products, and Services
May 27, 2016
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
June 2, 2016 - New Chicago Offering!
July 12, 2016
October 3, 2016
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
June 3, 2016 - New Chicago Offering!
October 4, 2016
- Manage Your Mind First: The Promise of Mindfulness in an Uncertain Time
June 15, 2016
- Resilience: Thriving through Uncertainty and Change
July 15, 2016
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
October 5, 2016
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
October 6, 2016
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
October 7, 2016
- Neuroscience of Leadership
October 21, 2016
- Inclusive Leadership
November 16, 2016
- Team Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence
November 17, 2016
- Creating and Communicating Vision
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (4 day program)
Learn more about the Hay Group's Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI) Accreditation programs now available here!