Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, ranked 20th among comparable departments by U.S. News and World Report, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
- Leading Digitalization by Design – Online with Youngjin Yoo
Monday, June 17, 2019 – Monday, July 15, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence: Strategic Implications for Business
October 2, 2019
- Competitive Strategy
November 19, 2019
- Advanced Competitive Strategy: Expand Your Boundaries
April 21, 2020
- Designing Innovation DNA in Your Organization
- Beyond Features and Benefits: Tools of Experienced-based Innovation
- Manage by Designing: Approaches for Everyday Innovation
- Drawing Ideas and Modeling Change: Visual Strategies for Better Management
- Digital First: Managing Disruption in the Digital Age
Deepen your understanding of Strategy and Innovation through the Designing Innovations that Deliver Value.