Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, ranked 20th among comparable departments by U.S. News and World Report, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
- Leading Digitalization by Design – Online with Youngjin Yoo
Monday, February 11, 2019 – Sunday, March 10, 2019
- Manage by Designing: Approaches for Everyday Innovation
May 22, 2019
- Drawing Ideas and Modeling Change: Visual Thinking for Managers
June 5, 2019
- Competitive Strategy
November 19, 2019
- Designing Innovation DNA in Your Organization
- Beyond Features and Benefits: Tools of Experienced-based Innovation
- Digital Strategy: Managing Disruption in the Digital Age
Deepen your understanding of Strategy and Innovation through the Designing Innovations that Deliver Value.