Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, ranked 20th among comparable departments by U.S. News and World Report, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
- Leading Digitalization by Design – Online with Youngjin Yoo
January 1 - June 30, 2020
July 1 - December 31, 2020
- Designing Innovation DNA in Your Organization
September 18, 2020
- Advanced Competitive Strategy: Expand Your Boundaries
September 28, 2020
- Manage by Designing: Approaches for Everyday Innovation
October 1, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence: Strategic Implications for Business
October 5, 2020
- Drawing Ideas and Modeling Change: Visual Strategies for Better Management
October 6, 2020
- Digital First: Managing Disruption in the Digital Age
Deepen your understanding of Strategy and Innovation through the Designing Innovations that Deliver Value.