Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, ranked 20th among comparable departments by U.S. News and World Report, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
- Digital Transformation: Strategic Tools & Frameworks for Success – Online with Youngjin Yoo
- Advanced Competitive Strategy: Expand Your Boundaries
November 15, 2021
- Change Your Questions, Improve Your Results
February 11, 2022
Session 1 of 3: October 19, 2022
Session 2 of 3: October 26, 2022
Session 3 of 3: November 2, 2022
- Digital First: Managing Disruption in the Digital Age
April 12, 2022
- Competitive Strategy
June 10, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence: Strategic Implications for Business
Deepen your understanding of Strategy and Innovation through the Designing Innovations that Deliver Value.