Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, ranked 20th among comparable departments by U.S. News and World Report, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
- Drawing Ideas and Modeling Change: Visual Thinking for Managers
May 31, 2018
- Your Digital Strategy: Transform Your Business to Deliver Value with Digital Technology
September 12, 2018
- Designing Innovation DNA in Your Organization
October 10, 2018
- Beyond Features and Benefits: Tools of Experienced-based Innovation
October 22, 2018
- Business Model Design and Innovation: From Physical to Digital
October 25 - 26, 2018
- Manage by Designing: Approaches for Everyday Innovation
Deepen your understanding of Strategy and Innovation through the Designing Innovations that Deliver Value.