Coaching has become an increasingly important tool for managers and executives to inspire and develop people. In contrast to more traditional management roles—still essential to accountability and performance—coaching provides an approach for deeply engaging with others on a new level, one that opens perspectives and encourages self-directed change. Take an individual class, or earn the Weatherhead Coaching Certificate.
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
July 16, 2019
November 14, 2019
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
July 17, 2019
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
July 23, 2019
October 23, 2019
- Bridge Analytic and Empathetic Thinking: Apply Neuroscience for Better Leadership
September 10, 2019
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
October 22, 2019
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (4 day program)
- Part 1: October 24 - 25, 2019
- Part 2: December 16 - 17, 2019
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
October 30, 2019
- Listening Beyond What You Hear: The Practice of Engaged Listening
Looking to hire a coach for leadership development? Learn more about our coaching services and the Weatherhead approach to coaching for intentional development.
Deepen your understanding of Coaching through the Weatherhead Coaching Certificate.