Coaching has become an increasingly important tool for managers and executives to inspire and develop people. In contrast to more traditional management roles—still essential to accountability and performance—coaching provides an approach for deeply engaging with others on a new level, one that opens perspectives and encourages self-directed change. Take an individual class, or earn the Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
October 21, 2015
March 9, 2016
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
October 22, 2015
January 28, 2016
May 10, 2016
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
October 23, 2015
April 26, 2016
- Neuroscience of Leadership
November 6, 2015
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
November 11, 2015
March 8, 2016
July 14, 2016
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (4 day program)
Part 1: March 10 - 11, 2016
Part 2: May 12 - 13, 2016
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
May 11, 2016
Looking to hire a coach for leadership development? Learn more about our coaching services and the Weatherhead approach to coaching for intentional development.
Deepen your understanding of Coaching through the Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.