Coaching has become an increasingly important tool for managers and executives to inspire and develop people. In contrast to more traditional management roles—still essential to accountability and performance—coaching provides an approach for deeply engaging with others on a new level, one that opens perspectives and encourages self-directed change. Take an individual class, or earn the Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
January 28, 2016
May 10, 2016
October 6, 2016
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
March 8, 2016
July 14, 2016
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
March 9, 2016
June 3, 2016 - New Chicago Offering!
October 4, 2016
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (4 day program)
Part 1: March 10 - 11, 2016
Part 2: May 12 - 13, 2016
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
April 26, 2016
October 5, 2016
- Neuroscience of Leadership
April 27, 2016
October 21, 2016
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
May 11, 2016
October 7, 2016
Looking to hire a coach for leadership development? Learn more about our coaching services and the Weatherhead approach to coaching for intentional development.
Deepen your understanding of Coaching through the Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.