Coaching has become an increasingly important tool for managers and executives to inspire and develop people. In contrast to more traditional management roles—still essential to accountability and performance—coaching provides an approach for deeply engaging with others on a new level, one that opens perspectives and encourages self-directed change. Take an individual class, or earn the Weatherhead Coaching Certificate.
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
April 18, 2018
October 31, 2018
- Listening Beyond What You Hear: The Practice of Engaged Listening
May 3, 2018
September 24, 2018
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
July 10, 2018
November 5, 2018
- The Business of Coaching
September 25, 2018
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
October 16, 2018
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
October 17, 2018
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (4 day program)
Part 1: October 18 -19, 2018
Part 2: December 17 - 18, 2018
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
November 6, 2018
Looking to hire a coach for leadership development? Learn more about our coaching services and the Weatherhead approach to coaching for intentional development.
Deepen your understanding of Coaching through the Weatherhead Coaching Certificate.