Coaching has become an increasingly important tool for managers and executives to inspire and develop people. In contrast to more traditional management roles—still essential to accountability and performance—coaching provides an approach for deeply engaging with others on a new level, one that opens perspectives and encourages self-directed change. Take an individual class, or earn the Weatherhead Coaching Certificate.
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
July 12, 2017
November 16, 2017
January 25, 2018
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
August 16, 2017
October 18, 2017
March 7, 2018
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
October 4, 2017
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
October 17, 2017
March 6, 2018
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (4 day program)
Part 1: October 19 - 20, 2017
Part 2: December 18 - 19, 2017
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
November 17, 2017
January 26, 2018
- Neuroscience of Leadership
Looking to hire a coach for leadership development? Learn more about our coaching services and the Weatherhead approach to coaching for intentional development.
Deepen your understanding of Coaching through the Weatherhead Coaching Certificate.