Coaching has become an increasingly important tool for managers and executives to inspire and develop people. In contrast to more traditional management roles—still essential to accountability and performance—coaching provides an approach for deeply engaging with others on a new level, one that opens perspectives and encourages self-directed change. Take an individual class, or earn the Weatherhead Coaching Certificate.
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
March 8, 2017
October 18, 2017
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
March 14, 2017
October 17, 2017
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (4 day program)
Part 1: March 15 - 16, 2017
Part 2: May 11 - 12, 2017
Part 1: October 19 - 20, 2017
Part 2: December 18 - 19, 2017
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
April 5, 2017
October 4, 2017
- Neuroscience of Leadership
May 10, 2017
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
July 12, 2017
November 16, 2017
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
November 17, 2017
Looking to hire a coach for leadership development? Learn more about our coaching services and the Weatherhead approach to coaching for intentional development.
Deepen your understanding of Coaching through the Weatherhead Coaching Certificate.