Coaching has become an increasingly important tool for managers and executives to inspire and develop people. In contrast to more traditional management roles—still essential to accountability and performance—coaching provides an approach for deeply engaging with others on a new level, one that opens perspectives and encourages self-directed change. Take an individual class, or earn the Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
October 4, 2016
March 14, 2017
October 17, 2017
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
October 5, 2016
April 5, 2017
October 4, 2017
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
October 6, 2016
February 2, 2017
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
October 7, 2016
February 3, 2017
- Neuroscience of Leadership
October 21, 2016
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
November 16, 2016
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (4 day program)
Part 1: March 15 - 16, 2017
Part 2: May 10 - 11, 2017
Looking to hire a coach for leadership development? Learn more about our coaching services and the Weatherhead approach to coaching for intentional development.
Deepen your understanding of Coaching through the Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.