Coaching has become an increasingly important tool for managers and executives to inspire and develop people. In contrast to more traditional management roles—still essential to accountability and performance—coaching provides an approach for deeply engaging with others on a new level, one that opens perspectives and encourages self-directed change. Take an individual class, or earn the Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.
- Coaching for Intentional Development - (4 day program)
Part 1: March 10 - 11, 2016
Part 2: May 12 - 13, 2016
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
April 26, 2016
October 5, 2016
- Neuroscience of Leadership
April 27, 2016
October 21, 2016
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
May 10, 2016
October 6, 2016
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
May 11, 2016
October 7, 2016
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
June 3, 2016 - New Chicago Offering!
October 4, 2016
- The Coach Approach: Initiating Dialogues for Effective Outcomes
July 14, 2016
November 16, 2016
Looking to hire a coach for leadership development? Learn more about our coaching services and the Weatherhead approach to coaching for intentional development.
Deepen your understanding of Coaching through the Weatherhead Executive Coaching Certificate.