Discover. Dream. Design.
Create Your Destiny.
These principles are at the core of Appreciative Inquiry (AI), a revolutionary approach to strategic change and sustainable growth for organizations. Developed by Weatherhead faculty members David Cooperrider, Ph.D. and Ronald Fry, Ph.D., AI is practiced around the world to transform organizations, expand leadership vision, set strategy, and enhance the power of teams.
Intensive, hands-on workshops provide the foundation for your development as a leader for positive change under the guidance of the original AI thought leaders. Select an individual program or complete the AI Certificate in Positive Business and Society Change.
- Igniting Positive Change through Appreciative Inquiry
June 2, 2020
- Change Your Questions, Improve Your Results
Session 1 of 3: June 24, 2020
Session 2 of 3: July 1, 2020
Session 3 of 3: July 5, 2020
- Advanced Workshop in Appreciative Inquiry
October 12 - 14, 2020
- Appreciative Inquiry: Leveraging Strengths for Transformative, Lasting Change - (3 Day Program)
October 26 - 28, 2020
* For more information about Appreciative Inquiry, see the AI Commons, sponsored by the Weatherhead School of Management.
Deepen your understanding of Appreciative Inquiry through the AI Certificate in Positive Business and Society Change.