Discover. Dream. Design.
Create Your Destiny.
These principles are at the core of Appreciative Inquiry (AI), a revolutionary approach to strategic change and sustainable growth for organizations. Developed by Weatherhead faculty members David Cooperrider, Ph.D. and Ronald Fry, Ph.D., AI is practiced around the world to transform organizations, expand leadership vision, set strategy, and enhance the power of teams.
Intensive, hands-on workshops provide the foundation for your development as a leader for positive change under the guidance of the original AI thought leaders. Select an individual program or complete the AI Certificate in Positive Business and Society Change.
- Change Your Questions, Improve Your Results
February 10, 2023
Session 1 of 3: September 14, 2023
Session 2 of 3: September 21, 2023
Session 3 of 3: September 28, 2023
- Beyond Conflict Management: Transforming Conversations and Relationships
February 24, 2023
- Appreciative Inquiry: Leveraging Strengths for Transformative, Lasting Change
March 6 - 9, 2023
October 30 - November 1, 2023
- Igniting Positive Change through Appreciative Inquiry
September 19, 2023
- Advanced Workshop in Appreciative Inquiry
October 3 - 5, 2023
* For more information about Appreciative Inquiry, see the AI Commons, sponsored by the Weatherhead School of Management.
Deepen your understanding of Appreciative Inquiry through the AI Certificate in Positive Business and Society Change.