Weatherhead's leadership development for women program provides women aspiring to leadership positions with the skills, concepts, and new perspectives that will help them achieve their career potential, make significant contributions to their organizations, and maximize work-life balance.
Coursework for the Certificate:
Certificate is awarded after completion of any four of the programs listed below. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- High Impact Leadership for Women - Four Part Online Learning Series
- Session 1: February 6, 2020
- Session 2: February 13, 2020
- Session 3: February 20, 2020
- Session 4: February 27, 2020
- Developing Power and Influence for Women in Leadership
April 6, 2020
- Career Success Strategies for Women in Leadership
April 27, 2020
- Helping Women Succeed
September 30, 2020
- Communication Strategies for Women in Leadership
October 2, 2020
- Negotiation Skills for Women in Leadership
October 19, 2020
Cost of Certificate:
Nonprofit, and CWRU Alumni: $2,085
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.