Provides women aspiring to leadership positions with the skills, concepts, and new perspectives that will help them achieve their career potential, make significant contributions to their organizations, and maximize work-life balance.
Coursework for the Certificate:
Certificate is awarded after completion of any four of the programs listed below. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Women & Organizational Politics: Developing Power and Influence
April 1, 2016
- Self Awareness for Women in Leadership
July 13, 2016
- High Impact Leadership for Women - Four Part Online Learning Series
September 8, September 15, September 22, and September 29, 2016
- Communication Strategies for Women in Leadership
October 19, 2016
- Negotiation Skills for Women in Leadership
November 2, 2016
- High Impact Leadership for Women
- Career Success Strategies for Women in Leadership
Cost of Certificate:
Nonprofit, and CWRU Alumni: $1,807
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.