Next Offering: September 26, 2018
Weatherhead Executive Education is pleased to present the accreditation program for the Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI). Created by Dr. Richard Boyatzis and Dr. Daniel Goleman, the ESCI is a multi-rater tool designed to assess emotional and social intelligence competencies. It builds on the authors' and the Hay Group's 35 years of competency research (research begun and initially carried out by McBer and Company) and field-proven assessment technology. It is distributed worldwide by the Hay Group.
Only accredited HR and OD practitioners, consultants and coaches may administer and deliver the ESCI, demonstrating that they meet the Hay Group’s strict quality standards. Admission and attendance at this program will provide you with this accreditation.
By bringing the Hay Group’s Certification in the Boyatzis and Goleman ESCI to Cleveland, Weatherhead provides convenience and substantial savings in travel for practitioners, consultants and coaches throughout the Midwest region. Dr. Eric Lutzo, OD consultant and alumnus of the Weatherhead Doctor of Managemnet and MBA programs, will coach you through the application process and ensure your readiness for the program.
Benefits of ESCI Accreditation
With accreditation, you will receive the following benefits and opportunities:
- Ability to order and administer the ESCI on-line
- Availability of the ESCI in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Portuguese
- An on-line directory of ESCI accredited consultants
- Access to marketing materials, handbooks, presentations and current information concerning the ESCI
- Reviews of ongoing ESCI research
- On-line forums on topics of interest
- Discussion groups
- 10% discount on self-scoring instruments and books (25% off Working With Emotional Intelligence) purchased through Hay Group Transforming Learning.
- Ability to purchase three additional Competency Portfolios™ (see details below)
- Ability to purchase the Pathfinder On-line Development Tool™ (see details below)
About Competency Portfolios . . .
Becoming accredited gives you the ability to purchase 3 additional competency assessment/development instruments.These three Competency Portfolios™ are role-specific:
- Manager (First Level to Mid Level)
- Salesperson (Technical and Relationship Sales)
- Sales Manager
These models were developed under the leadership of Signe Spencer, co-author of the groundbreaking work, Competence at Work, and are based on analysis of Hay Group's unrivaled competency database.
About Pathfinder – On-line Development Tool . . .
The Hay Group Pathfinder™ is the latest benefit associated with Emotional and Social Competence Inventory (ESCI) Accreditation. It is an on-line personal and professional development tool designed to support individuals who have received competency assessment survey feedback.
Who Should Attend
Participation is limited to select consultants, coaches and practitioners who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- prior 360 experience
- licensed psychologist
- graduate training in psychology, social work or related field
- 3+ years experience in coaching, executive coaching or internal HR
In addition, to qualify for the accelerated program, participants must demonstrate sufficient prior knowledge of the Emotional Intelligence Competency model and past certification in a recognized 360 instrument.Eligibility will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.