Next Offering: December 7, 2020
The accreditation program for the Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI) is presented by Korn Ferry and Dr. Eric Lutzo. Created by Dr. Richard Boyatzis and Dr. Daniel Goleman, the ESCI is a multi-rater tool designed to assess emotional and social intelligence competencies. It builds on the authors' and Korn Ferry's 35 years of competency research (research begun and initially carried out by McBer and Company) and field-proven assessment technology. It is distributed worldwide by Korn Ferry.
Only accredited HR and OD practitioners, consultants and coaches may administer and deliver the ESCI, demonstrating that they meet the Korn Ferry’s strict quality standards. Admission and attendance at this program will provide you with this accreditation.
By bringing Korn Ferry’s Certification to Cleveland, there is substantial savings in travel for practitioners, consultants and coaches throughout the Midwest region. Dr. Eric Lutzo, OD consultant and alumnus of the Weatherhead Doctor of Management and MBA (Master of Business Administration) programs, will coach you through the application process and ensure your readiness for the program.
Benefits of ESCI Accreditation
With accreditation, you will receive the following benefits and opportunities:
- Ability to order and administer the ESCI on-line
- Availability of the ESCI in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese and Portuguese
- An on-line directory of ESCI accredited consultants
- Access to marketing materials, handbooks, presentations and current information concerning the ESCI
- Reviews of ongoing ESCI research
- On-line forums on topics of interest
- Discussion groups
- 10% discount on self-scoring instruments and books (25% off Working With Emotional Intelligence) purchased through Korn Ferry Transforming Learning.
Who Should Attend
Participation is limited to select consultants, coaches and practitioners who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- prior 360 experience
- licensed psychologist
- graduate training in psychology, social work or related field
- 3+ years experience in coaching, executive coaching or internal HR
In addition, to qualify for the accelerated program, participants must demonstrate sufficient prior knowledge of the Emotional Intelligence Competency model and past certification in a recognized 360 instrument.Eligibility will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please note that all eligibility, registration and payment issues are handled directly by