These high-impact learning experiences help individual leaders and professionals develop their Emotional Intelligence (EI), a set of distinctive competencies that form the essential core for great leadership. The curriculum features a combination of conceptual and skill-based programs to support and encourage learning and sustainable behavior change.
Coursework for the Certificate:
A certificate is awarded after completion of each of the two (2) required courses plus two (2) electives. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
September 15, 2015 - Chicago Session!
October 20, 2015
January 27, 2016
March 7, 2016
May 9, 2016
July 12, 2016
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
October 22, 2015
January 28, 2016
May 10, 2016
Elective Courses (Select 2):
- Embodied Leadership Presence: Authentic Impact from the Inside Out
October 7, 2015
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
Formerly Advanced Emotional Intelligence: Creating Sustainable, Desired Change
October 21, 2015
March 9, 2016
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
October 23, 2015
April 26, 2016
- Inclusive Leadership
November 4, 2015
- Team Leadership through Emotional Intelligence
November 5, 2015
- Resilience: Thriving through Uncertainty and Change
July 15, 2016
- Creating and Communicating Vision
- Using Influence to Sell Ideas, Products, and Services
Cost of Certificate:
Nonprofit and CWRU Alumni: $1,680
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.