Emotionally Intelligent Leader
These high-impact learning experiences help individual leaders and professionals in developing emotional intelligence (EI), a set of distinctive competencies that form the essential core for great leadership. The curriculum features a combination of conceptual and skill-based programs to support and encourage learning and sustainable behavior change.
Who Should Attend:
This program is designed for professionals in supervisory roles who want to develop emotionally intelligent leadership skills and make a bigger impact at their organization.
Coursework for the Certificate:
The emotional intelligence certificate is awarded after completion of each of the two (2) required courses plus two (2) electives. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
September 11, 2023
January 24, 2024
March 12, 2024
May 7, 2024
July 10, 2024
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
January 25, 2024
July 11, 2024
- Emotional Intelligence the Weatherhead Way
- Bridge Analytic and Empathetic Thinking: Apply Neuroscience for Better Leadership
September 22, 2023
- Inspiring Engagement and Change: Creating a Culture of Coaching and Development
September 27, 2023
- Embodied Leadership Presence: Authentic Impact from the Inside Out
November 1, 2023
- Team Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence
November 2, 2023
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
January 26, 2024
July 12, 2024
- Connecting, Motivating & Understanding Others through Empathy
May 9, 2024
- Inclusive Leadership
July 9, 2024
- Putting Mindfulness into Action
Cost of Certificate:
Nonprofit and CWRU Alumni: $2,085
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.