These high-impact learning experiences help individual leaders and professionals develop their emotional intelligence (EI), a set of distinctive competencies that form the essential core for great leadership. The curriculum features a combination of conceptual and skill-based programs to support and encourage learning and sustainable behavior change.
Coursework for the Certificate:
A certificate is awarded after completion of each of the two (2) required courses plus two (2) electives. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
June 2, 2016 - New Chicago Offering!
July 12, 2016
October 3, 2016
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence: Core Competencies for Great Leadership
October 6, 2016
Elective Courses (Select 2):
- Using Influence to Effectively Sell Ideas, Products, and Services
May 27, 2016
- Building Leadership Capability through the Power of Intentional Change
June 3, 2016 - New Chicago Offering!
October 4, 2016
- Manage Your Mind First: The Promise of Mindfulness in an Uncertain Time
June 15, 2016
- Resilience: Thriving through Uncertainty and Change
July 15, 2016
- Embodied Leadership Presence: Authentic Impact from the Inside Out
September 29, 2016
- Boyatzis on Leadership, Resonance, and Renewal
October 5, 2016
- Leading with Greater Self-Awareness
October 7, 2016
- Neuroscience of Leadership
October 21, 2016
- Inclusive Leadership
November 16, 2016
- Team Leadership through Emotional Intelligence
November 17, 2016
- Creating and Communicating Vision
Cost of Certificate:
Nonprofit and CWRU Alumni: $1,807
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.