Great managers are also designers—of processes, projects, strategies, and systems. Based on the pioneering research of the Weatherhead School of Management’s Department of Design and Innovation, these programs provide managers with the latest concepts and tools for flexible, innovative thinking that achieves optimal results.
Coursework for the Certificate:
Certificate is awarded after completion of 4 class days selected from the following courses. In the case of two-day programs, participants should attend both days and these courses will fulfill two (2) of the four (4) class day requirement. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Artificial Intelligence: Strategic Implications for Business
April 1, 2020
- Artificial Intelligence: Ethical Ramifications for Business
April 2, 2020
- Advanced Competitive Strategy: Expand Your Boundaries
April 21, 2020
- Digital First: Managing Disruption in the Digital Age
April 22, 2020
- Manage by Designing: Approaches for Everyday Innovation
May 18, 2020
- Drawing Ideas and Modeling Change: Visual Strategies for Better Management
June 17, 2020
- Innovating Everyday Business: Designing the Future of Ordinary Work
June 18, 2020
- Designing Innovation DNA in Your Organization
September 18, 2020
- Competitive Strategy
Cost of Certificate:
Nonprofit, and CWRU Alumni: $2,085
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.