Focuses on essential communication and self-management skills to push performance and careers to the next level.
Coursework for the Certificate:
Certificate is awarded after completion of any four of the programs listed below. In the case of two-day programs, participants should attend both days and these courses will fulfill two (2) of the four (4) class day requirement. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Influencing at All Levels
March 26, 2015
September 24, 2015
- Executive Presence
April 8, 2015
- Negotiating to Win
April 16, 2015
- Powerful Presentations: Design and Delivery
April 30, 2015
- Using Influence to Sell Ideas, Products, and Services
May 20, 2015
- Managing Your Energy (Not Just Your Time)
May 21, 2015
November 19, 2015
- Mastering Cross-Cultural Communication
June 9, 2015
- Beyond Conflict Management: Transforming Conversations and Relationships
August 11, 2015
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
September 16, 2015
- Embodied Leadership Presence: Authentic Impact from the Inside Out
October 7, 2015
- Communication Strategies for Women in Leadership
October 15, 2015
Cost of Certificate:
Nonprofit and CWRU Alumni: $1,680
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.