This professional development training program focuses on effective communication skills and self-management training to push performance and careers to the next level.
Coursework for the Certificate:
Certificate is awarded after completion of any four of the programs listed below. In the case of two-day programs, participants should attend both days and these courses will fulfill two (2) of the four (4) class day requirement. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Using Influence to Effectively Sell Ideas, Products, and Services
June 7, 2019
- Transformational Teams: Establishing a Culture to Foster Productivity, Cohesion and Resilience
June 24, 2019
- Influencing at All Levels
June 28, 2019
September 17, 2019
- Trust: The Foundational Element of Healthy Relationships and Effective and Productive Teams
July 22, 2019
- Mastering Cross-Cultural Communication
July 24, 2019
- Communication Strategies for Women in Leadership
October 4, 2019
- Embodied Leadership Presence: Authentic Impact from the Inside Out
November 5, 2019
- Communicating with Impact
November 6, 2019
- Beyond Conflict Management: Transforming Conversations and Relationships
- Executive Presence
- Managing Your Energy (Not Just Your Time)
- Listening Beyond What You Hear: The Practice of Engaged Listening
- Career Success Strategies for Women in Leadership
- Powerful Presentations: Design and Delivery
Cost of Certificate:
Nonprofit and CWRU Alumni: $2,085
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.