This professional development training program focuses on effective communication skills and self-management training to push performance and careers to the next level.
Coursework for the Certificate:
Certificate is awarded after completion of any four of the programs listed below. In the case of two-day programs, participants should attend both days and these courses will fulfill two (2) of the four (4) class day requirement. Certificate requirements should be completed within an 18-month period.
- Communication Strategies for Women in Leadership
October 3, 2017
- Embodied Leadership Presence: Authentic Impact from the Inside Out
October 27, 2017
- Influencing at All Levels
February 20, 2018
April 16, 2018
June 14, 2018
- Beyond Conflict Management: Transforming Conversations and Relationships
February 21, 2018
- Executive Presence
March 1, 2018
- Managing Your Energy (Not Just Your Time)
April 25, 2018
- Career Success Strategies for Women in Leadership
March 14, 2018
- Powerful Presentations: Design and Delivery
May 23, 2018
- Negotiating to Win
June 5, 2018
- Using Influence to Effectively Sell Ideas, Products, and Services
June 6, 2018
- Mastering Cross-Cultural Communication
July 17, 2018
Cost of Certificate:
Nonprofit and CWRU Alumni: $1,807
Corporate Partners: 4 Class Days
To register online for the entire certificate, please select four (4) of the appropriate classes listed above. We will automatically track your progress towards completion of your certificate. Alternatively, you can register by phone at 216.368.6413. You have 18 months to complete any of our leadership, management, or functional knowledge certificates. Also please be aware that a program can only be applied toward the requirements of one certificate.
Receipt of Certificate
Certificates will be automatically produced and sent out to participants who have completed the requirements twice a year. Participants can expect to receive certificates in December/January or June/July after the completion of their courses.