Leadership Institute for Women in STEM and Manufacturing
Revolutionizing Business. Inspiring the World.
2023 program LIVE ONLINE!
The Leadership Institute for Women in STEM and Manufacturing program at Weatherhead provides women with powerful tools to propel their careers forward and remain competitive in male-dominated industries.
Through a unique and robust ONLINE platform, you'll learn from world-class professors and coaches, connect with other women in the field and develop leadership skills that create a lasting impact for you and your organization.
If you're ready to become a leader in your field, make a difference in your organization and inspire others to do the same, join us for the Leadership Institute for Women program.
5 Takeaways of Leadership Institute for Women in STEM and Manufacturing
- Skills to make an immediate impact in your organization
- An expanded professional network
- Six months of one on one coaching
- Tools to advance your career and position
- Content is research-based and presented by faculty who have direct industry experience
Who should apply?
Leadership Institute for Women is designed for both emerging and experienced leaders. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience and one or more direct or indirect reports, such as those who:
- Perform in a director or senior manager position
- Head a functional effort (e.g., finance, operations, information technology, etc.) or business department
- Lead a professional services firm, nonprofit organization, or government agency
- Are shifting from a purely technical role to one that's supervisory, or are preparing for a senior leadership position
Leadership Institute for Women in STEM and Manufacturing has partnered with Women in Manufacturing, a national trade association dedicated to providing year-round support to women who have chosen a career in the manufacturing industry.