Revolutionizing Business. Inspiring the World.
The Leadership Institute for Women in STEM and Manufacturing program at Weatherhead provides women with powerful tools to propel their careers forward and remain competitive in male-dominated industries.
Through a mix of online and in-person sessions, you'll learn from world-class professors and coaches, connect with other women in the field and develop leadership skills that create a lasting impact for you and your organization.
If you're ready to become a leader in your field, make a difference in your organization and inspire others to do the same, join us for the Leadership Institute for Women program.
5 Takeaways of Leadership Institute for Women in STEM and Manufacturing
- Skills to make an immediate impact in your organization
- An expanded professional network
- Six months' worth of one-one-one coaching
- Tools to advance your career and position
- Content is research-based and presented by faculty who have direct industry experience
Leadership Institute for Women in STEM and Manufacturing has partnered with Women in Manufacturing, a national trade association dedicated to providing year-round support to women who have chosen a career in the manufacturing industry.