Businesses around the world, no matter their size, are facing the greatest challenges in a generation. However, companies are also looking beyond the global pandemic to a stronger future and see the crisis as a catalyst for change and long-term growth.
Leading Next Level Growth provides established middle market company owners and executives the insight and skills to GROW their companies to the Next Level. This intensive year-long program incorporates ten modules focusing on areas critical to building a competitive advantage and ultimately growing the business.
Who Should Attend?
- Owners, executives and key employees of established middle market companies
- Ideal candidates can impact significant change and growth within their organizations
- Business that have been in existence more than five years with at least $20 million in revenue.
Participants will learn how to successfully drive change in their organizations, enabling them to transform goods, services, experiences, and business model. The 10 one-day session program meets monthly from January-December 2022 on the campus of Case Western Reserve, and delivers world-class curriculum.
Faculty are leaders in their fields of study – bringing cutting edge theories along with practical, implementation-focused strategies and tactics into the classroom. Emphasis is on execution and growing your business TODAY and facilitating a culture to support this growth over time. Participants will leave the program armed with the knowledge and tools they need to move their middle market businesses to the Next Level.
- Exploration of numerous strategies to grow the company
- Frameworks to enhance Strategic Planning
- Expanded professional network of owners & decision makers
- Connections to key industry resources
- Improve the customer experience
- A clear understanding of revolutionary management principles
- Enhance Digital presence
- Align your organization to the new normal
- Leverage current strengths to pivot to new opportunities
- Create a clear vision and strategy for focusing business growth efforts