Learning at your own pace – anyone who is interested in learning about and deepening their knowledge of Emotional and Social Intelligence and its specific 12 competencies, and developing practical and sustaining applications.
What does EI mean to you?
Have you ever...
- Had a conflict with someone at work or at home?
- Regretted saying something minutes after you've said it?
- Been stressed out because of the circumstances in your life?
- Been surprised by your reaction to someone or their reaction to you?
We face dilemmas like these every day regardless of how mindful and intelligent we think we are. To truly be aware of how you're feeling or how you're making someone else feel, you have to learn and practice the competencies of Emotional and Social Intelligence. These building blocks of Emotional and Social Intelligence will help you:
- Become more aware of your emotions and those of others
- Manage your emotions in relation to others.
Emotional Intelligence – The Weatherhead Way is an independent but complementary course to Weatherhead Executive Education's popular open enrollment Emotional Intelligence Series.