Team Transformation for Greater Productivity, Cohesion and Resilience
A multi-dimensional program to achieving your team's potential
- aMAZEing Team Building® Experience (half or full day)
- Unique and highly interactive maze experience leads teams to new discoveries and transformation
- Facilitator observations throughout the program
This program guides current teams of up to 15 members through a step-by-step learning maze to develop the attributes and behaviors critical to high productivity, cohesion and resilience. As organizations face mounting pressure to perform with fewer resources, this comprehensive program focuses on the factors that drive team productivity:
- the effectiveness of its people
- the efficiency of its processes
- the level of cohesiveness and engagement among its members
Over 10 years of research revealed seven attributes that were critical to team productivity: Trust, Appreciation, Communication, Behavior Management, Meeting Management, Creativity & Ideation, and Problem Solving & Decision Making. This program will explore these attributes through training, feedback from the DiSC® individual and team assessment, and an interactive learning experience—the aMAZEing Team Building® Experience.—which challenges participants to build on the seven attributes necessary to making their processes more efficient, and the people working on them more effective. The combination of the seven attributes and the DiSC® interaction assessments create a synergy for teams to thrive.
- How teamwork drives organizational culture
- The impact of culture on productivity
- The seven attributes that define effective teams in practice
- Stages of group development
- Sustainable strategies to build, manage, and sustain team cohesiveness and increase workplace productivity
- Introduction to the concept of work, play, relax for team productivity
As a result of participating in this program, team leaders and members will:
- Understand and identify the seven attributes necessary for highly productive teams, increasing efficiency, cohesion, productivity and commitment
- Acquire insight into work styles at the individual and team level using the DiSC® profile
- Observe and improve current team performance through a series of interactive team building challenges
- Understand current team performance and determine specific action plans to improve team performance
In addition, managers and team leaders will leave this class with a heightened sense of self-awareness and be better equipped to influence their teams.
For more details and costs, please contact us at 216.368.6241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.