The Cuyahoga County Youth Work Institute (CCYWI) provides professional development programming for the diverse youth serving work force. We utilize a theory into practice approach that is based on research, evidence based and evidence informed models, and best and promising practices. We encourage CCYWI participants to develop networks with one another to share and develop successful practices and to support the work of others in the field.
Major funding for the Cuyahoga County Youth Work Institute is provided through Starting Point as a part of My Commitment, My Community (MYCOM), an initiative in Cuyahoga County that supports the healthy development of children and youth.
If you are interested in a workshop that is not currently scheduled, please continue to check back for future dates or email email@example.com to be added to our mailing list.
- Elements of Effective Program Design (Sept. 11, 18)
- Exemplary Staff Supervision Practices (Sept. 20, 21)
- Strategies for Effective Leaders (Sept. 27, 28)
- Social Emotional Learning in Youth Programs (Nov. 1, 8)
- Developing Outcomes that Drive Your Work (Nov. 15, 16)
- Measuring Outcomes that Drive Your Work (Dec. 1)
Stay tuned for more details about the following workshops:
- Essentials of Youth Work
- Family Engagement Strategies
- How Was Your Summer?
- Introduction to Youth Program Quality Intervention
- Making the Most of Summer
- Restorative Practice Strategies
- Service Learning Project Planning
- Strong Relationships → Positive Behaviors
- Supportive Environments
- Youth Engagement Strategies
- Youth Interaction Strategies
- Youth Program Quality: Moving from Good to Great!