The Cuyahoga County Youth Work Institute (CCYWI) provides professional development programming for the diverse youth serving work force. We utilize a theory into practice approach that is based on research, evidence based and evidence informed models, and best and promising practices. We encourage CCYWI participants to develop networks with one another to share and develop successful practices and to support the work of others in the field.
Major funding for the Cuyahoga County Youth Work Institute is provided through Starting Point as a part of My Commitment, My Community (MYCOM), an initiative in Cuyahoga County that supports the healthy development of children and youth.
If you are interested in a workshop that is not currently scheduled, please continue to check back for future dates or email email@example.com to be added to our mailing list.
Stay tuned for more details about the following workshops:
- Developing Outcomes that Drive Your Work
- Elements of Effective Program Design
- Essentials of Youth Work
- Exemplary Staff Supervision Practices
- Family Engagement Strategies
- From Engagement to Empowerment: The Power of Adult Allies for Youth-led Programming
- How Was Your Summer?
- Integrating Cultural Awareness into Family Engagement Strategies
- Introduction to Youth Program Quality Intervention
- Making the Most of Summer
- Measuring Outcomes that Drive Your Work
- Restorative Practice Strategies
- Service Learning Project Planning
- Social Emotional Learning in Youth Programs
- Social Emotional Learning Strategies
- Strategies for Effective Leaders
- Strong Relationships → Positive Behaviors
- Supportive Environments
- Youth Engagement Strategies
- Youth Engagement within the MyCom Framework
- Youth Interaction Strategies
- Youth Program Quality: Moving from Good to Great!