The Cuyahoga County Youth Work Institute (CCYWI) provides professional development programming for the diverse youth serving work force. We utilize a theory into practice approach that is based on research, evidence based and evidence informed models, and best and promising practices. We encourage CCYWI participants to develop networks with one another to share and develop successful practices and to support the work of others in the field.
Major funding for the Cuyahoga County Youth Work Institute is provided through Starting Point as a part of My Commitment, My Community (MYCOM), an initiative in Cuyahoga County that supports the healthy development of children and youth.
If you are interested in a workshop that is not currently scheduled, please continue to check back for future dates or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list.
- Supportive Environments: 10/7/15
- Developing Outcomes that Drive Your Work: 10/14/15, 10/21/15
- Youth Program Quality: Moving from Good to Great! 10/29/15
- Youth Work Practices: 11/6/15, 11/13/15, 11/20/15
- Strong Relationships → Positive Behaviors: 11/10/2015
- Youth Interaction Strategies: 11/17/15
- Improving Youth Success through Increased Social Emotional Competency: 12/2/15, 12/9/15
- Youth Engagement Strategies: 12/15/15
Stay tuned for additional workshops as they are scheduled:
- Elements of Effective Program Design
- Exemplary Staff Supervision Practices
- Family Engagement Strategies
- How Was Your Summer?
- Introduction to Youth Program Quality Intervention
- Making the Most of Summer
- Service Learning Project Planning