The Venture Society is an elite association created in 2009 to honor those donors who make a significant leadership investment in Weatherhead. Creation of the Venture Society is based on the principle that when leaders pool their financial resources, they can fulfill grand ambitions and attain lofty goals. Venture funds increase our academic strengths by providing the necessary support to create new courses that provide hands-on management experience and an opportunity for students to apply their knowledge to real-time management issues and to make a lasting impact on their organization and their industry. By providing recurring, unrestricted support, Venture Society members truly pave the way for the next generation of management leaders.
Venture Society members pledge to:
- Make a three-year commitment to the Weatherhead Annual Fund
- Donate a minimum of $1,000 annually towards their commitment
By joining the Venture Society, donors become part of the future of Weatherhead. Through their tax-deductible, multi-year commitments, Venture Society members provide Weatherhead with a pool of resources to seize opportunities as they arise.
Venture Society members make a significant commitment to the Weatherhead School and its community. In return, Weatherhead is pleased to recognize our distinguished Venture Society members in the following ways:
- Annual communication to learn first-hand how your investment is impacting the School
- Name recognition on the Leadership Donor Wall near the entrance of the Peter B. Lewis building and notable mention in the Honor Roll of Donors
- Distinguished Venture Society pin to celebrate your investment
- The satisfaction of contributing to the ongoing success and future of Weatherhead
Venture Society gifts will directly impact everything Weatherhead does, including:
- Expanding the School's global presence in emerging markets
- Continuing to attract the best students with merit-based scholarships
- Enhancing our innovative curriculum through research, technology, and new student and faculty initiatives
- Increasing the base of unrestricted, operating support for our most immediate needs
Contact Laura Desmond for more information on the Venture Society.