- Mark "Puck" Mykleby and Patrick Doherty, co-directors of the Strategic Innovation Lab at Weatherhead, introduce a new narrative and strategy for the United States.
- Northeast Ohio businesses have until August 5 to apply for their chance to make the region’s premier business rankings list.
- Have you played a role, big or small, in transforming your business into an agent of world benefit? We want to hear your story. Learn about our new series.
- Goldberg is currently visiting five countries in Europe to conduct seminars for the US Department of State around the Beyond Silicon Valley MOOC.
Giving to the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University is a powerful investment in today's management education as well as future business and community leaders. The generosity of our donors plays a critical role in our success. Your gift provides necessary support for our most pertinent needs: scholarships, program development, interdisciplinary initiatives, innovation using design principles and sustainable value.
- The Strategic Innovation Lab is developing the next Grand Strategy for the United States. The new Grand Strategy envisions what it will take to deliver walkable communities, sustainable economies, and multilateral diplomacy to strengthen and prepare the United States to meet the challenges for the 21st century.
- The Weatherhead School of Management is committed to raising $65 million as part of the University-wide Forward Thinking Campaign goal of $1.5 billion. Nearly $54 million of Weatherhead's goal has already been raised to date. The Forward Thinking Campaign offers opportunities to pair your passions with our greatest needs.