- Sheremeta, PhD and assistant professor of economics, shares the first and second place ranking of top economic thinkers of Ukrainian descent, placing first in number of total citations, second in number of publications, and third by popular vote.
- Lixin Accounting Publishing House recently published Chinese translations of the four-volume series covering the history of accounting, financial reporting and public policy in 27 countries around the world. Gary J. Previts, PhD, is the author and co-editor of the series.
- AACSB has selected David Cooperrider, the Fairmount Santrol - David L. Cooperrider Professor in Appreciative Inquiry and professor of organizational behavior, as part of the organization's inaugural class of "Influential Leaders."
- David Cooperrider, PhD, Fairmount Santrol Professor in Appreciative Inquiry and professor of organizational behavior and Ron Fry, PhD, professor of organizational behavior, organized Cleveland's seventh annual sustainability summit, attended by more than 560 Greater Clevelanders.
Giving to the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University is a powerful investment in today's management education as well as future business and community leaders. The generosity of our donors plays a critical role in our success. Your gift provides necessary support for our most pertinent needs: scholarships, program development, interdisciplinary initiatives, innovation using design principles and sustainable value.
- The Strategic Innovation Lab is developing the next Grand Strategy for the United States. The new Grand Strategy envisions what it will take to deliver walkable communities, sustainable economies, and multilateral diplomacy to strengthen and prepare the United States to meet the challenges for the 21st century.
- The Weatherhead School of Management is committed to raising $65 million as part of the University-wide Forward Thinking Campaign goal of $1.5 billion. Nearly $54 million of Weatherhead's goal has already been raised to date. The Forward Thinking Campaign offers opportunities to pair your passions with our greatest needs.