- As one of the originators of the concept of sustainable value, Laszlo, PhD, professor of organizational behavior, brings a wealth of experience and passion to his role in the Fowler Center.
- Lyytinen will be recognized at the Research ShowCASE April 15 for his global impact in the world of information technology. Lyytinen is one of four faculty members receiving the honor at Case Western Reserve this year.
- Master of Engineering and Management students Andrew Ritosa, Jonathan Colon and Swetha Ravi, and Case School of Engineering PhD candidate Xuqian Zheng will take their startup CrystalE to the Clean Energy Trust Challenge, a business pitch competition in Chicago to compete against 13 other startups.
- A fly-on-the-wall... or buck-on-the-wall... view of the most recent meeting of The Gorilla Group, Cleveland's premier entrepreneurial enterprise, named for Professor Richard Osborne and led by founding member Don Larson, MBA '01.
Giving to the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University is a powerful investment in today's management education as well as future business and community leaders. The generosity of our donors plays a critical role in our success. Your gift provides necessary support for our most pertinent needs: scholarships, program development, interdisciplinary initiatives, innovation using design principles and sustainable value.
- The Strategic Innovation Lab is developing the next Grand Strategy for the United States. The new Grand Strategy envisions what it will take to deliver walkable communities, sustainable economies, and multilateral diplomacy to strengthen and prepare the United States to meet the challenges for the 21st century.
- The Weatherhead School of Management is committed to raising $65 million as part of the University-wide Forward Thinking Campaign goal of $1.5 billion. Nearly $54 million of Weatherhead's goal has already been raised to date. The Forward Thinking Campaign offers opportunities to pair your passions with our greatest needs.