- Vasilakes offered her time and talents learned through the MPOD program to the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church of Columbus, Ohio. She also offered her honorarium back to the Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit.
- The Innovation Summit, hosted by Case Western Reserve University, will bring together thought leaders from across industry sectors and geographies for three days of exploration, collaboration and scholarship focused on the opportunities and challenges of global innovation.
- David Cooperrider, PhD, Fairmount Santrol - David L. Cooperrider Professor in Appreciative Inquiry and professor of organizational behavior explained how positive psychology can help make major change in the world.
- Mark Votruba, PhD, associate professor of economics, poses five questions that should be asked during the Republican primary debate in Cleveland Thursday, August 6.
Giving to the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University is a powerful investment in today's management education as well as future business and community leaders. The generosity of our donors plays a critical role in our success. Your gift provides necessary support for our most pertinent needs: scholarships, program development, interdisciplinary initiatives, innovation using design principles and sustainable value.
- The Strategic Innovation Lab is developing the next Grand Strategy for the United States. The new Grand Strategy envisions what it will take to deliver walkable communities, sustainable economies, and multilateral diplomacy to strengthen and prepare the United States to meet the challenges for the 21st century.
- The Weatherhead School of Management is committed to raising $65 million as part of the University-wide Forward Thinking Campaign goal of $1.5 billion. Nearly $54 million of Weatherhead's goal has already been raised to date. The Forward Thinking Campaign offers opportunities to pair your passions with our greatest needs.