- Mark Sniderman, executive-in-residence of economics, will present his forecast at the luncheon Friday, December 11 at Renaissance Cleveland Hotel.
- Diana Bilimoria, PhD, KeyBank Professor of organizational behavior's book, Women in STEM Careers: International Perspectives on Increasing Workforce Participation, Advancement and Leadership has been awarded the Commonwealth Businesswomen's Publication of the Year Award for 2015.
- The MSM-Healthcare program will offer two courses at the Global Center beginning next semester.
- Michael Goldberg, assistant professor of design and innovation, spoke about the impact of the MOOC Beyond Silicon Valley: Growing Entrepreneurship in Transitioning Economies on TEDxFulbright Santa Monica.
Giving to the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University is a powerful investment in today's management education as well as future business and community leaders. The generosity of our donors plays a critical role in our success. Your gift provides necessary support for our most pertinent needs: scholarships, program development, interdisciplinary initiatives, innovation using design principles and sustainable value.
- The Strategic Innovation Lab is developing the next Grand Strategy for the United States. The new Grand Strategy envisions what it will take to deliver walkable communities, sustainable economies, and multilateral diplomacy to strengthen and prepare the United States to meet the challenges for the 21st century.
- The Weatherhead School of Management is committed to raising $65 million as part of the University-wide Forward Thinking Campaign goal of $1.5 billion. Nearly $54 million of Weatherhead's goal has already been raised to date. The Forward Thinking Campaign offers opportunities to pair your passions with our greatest needs.