Udayan Dhar's qualifying study examined the relationship between career stages and the professional ideal self. His ongoing dissertation research is focused on the organizational context within which professional ideal selves emerge and evolve. Personal Website
MBA, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies , 2014
Positive Identity Development, Complexity Theory and Methods
Human Resource Management
Recent Courses and SyllabiCourse evaluation ratings (login required)
- Dhar, U., Schaffner, J., Smith, W.
In Wendy-Ann Smith, Ilona Boniwell, & Suzy Green (Ed.),
Coaching with Compassion
- Boyatzis, R. E., Goleman, D., Dhar, U., Osiri, J. K.
Thrive and Survive: Assessing Personal Sustainability Consulting Psychology Journal.
- Dhar, U.
Organization Conditions Enabling Employee Empowerment and the Moderating Role of Individual Personalities International Journal of Business and Management.
- Dhar, U. Midwest Academy of Management Annual Meeting,
"The Ideal Self and Personal Values Across The Age-Spectrum",
Midwest Academy of Management,
- Dhar, U. Institute of Coaching Annual Conference,
"The Role of Vision Based Coaching in Psychological Well-Being, Transformational Leadership and Ethical Decision Making",
Institute of Coaching,
- Dhar, U. Academy of Management Annual Meeting,
"The Evolving Ideal Self",
Academy of Management,
- Dhar, U. Management and Organizational Behavior Teaching Society Annual Meeting,
"Designing a Management Education Course on Individual Leadership based on Emotional & Social Intelligence (ESI) and the Ideal Self",
Management and Organizational Behavior Teaching Society (MOBTS),