MA, Cleveland State University, 2014
Bachelors of Music, Cleveland State University, 2011
- Transgender experiences in organizations<br>- Intrinsic Motivation (Self-Determination Theory)<br>- Social Identity Theory<br>- Bias<br>- Allyship
Centered at the intersection of coaching for personal development, positive psychology, and diversity management.
Recent Courses and SyllabiCourse evaluation ratings (login required)
- Schwartz, M. J. (Chair/Co-Chair), Messer, T. (Panelist/Discussant), Cruz, M. (Panelist/Discussant), Holmes, O. (Panelist/Discussant), Anteby, M. (Panelist/Discussant), Gonzalez, C. B. (Panelist/Discussant), Van Esch, C. (Chair/Co-Chair) Academy of Management Annual Meeting,
"LGBTQQIA+ Inclusion in the Academy of Management: Understanding AoM as an Inclusive Organization",
Academy of Management,
- Management and Organizational Behavior Teaching Society. 2019 - Present
- Academy of Management. 2017 - Present
- Best Reviewer - GDO Divison, Academy of management. (2020).
- CWRU Pride LGBT Ohio Leadership Award, CWRU Pride Alumni Network. (2020).
- Best Reviewer - GDO Divison, Academy of management. (2019).