MBA, Carnegie Mellon University - Tepper School of Business, 2004
BS, Carnegie Mellon University - Tepper School of Business, 2003
Recent Courses and SyllabiCourse evaluation ratings (login required)
- Gerlick, J. A., Khatri, S. B., Cola, P. A., Kyriakides, B., Pelfrey, C. M. Lead Serve Lead 2019,
"Evaluating Leadership Development for Women in Academic Medicine: Qualitative Outcomes of the FLEX Leadership Development Program",
The American Association of Medical Colleges Annual Meeting,
- The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. 2019 - Present
- American Marketing Association. 2019 - Present
- Association for Computing Machinery. 2019 - Present
- Association for Information Systems. 2019 - Present
- Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence. 2019 - Present
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2019 - Present
- International Humanistic Management Association. 2019 - Present
- Management & Organizational Behavior Teaching Society. 2019 - Present
- Professional Pricing Society. 2019 - Present
- Society for Business Ethics. 2019 - Present
- Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action. 2019 - Present
- Ad-hoc Reviewer & Associate Editor (Annual Conference), Academy of Management. 2019 - Present
- Association for Financial Professionals. 2017 - Present
- Project Management Institute. 2011 - Present
- Weatherhead Doctor of Management Programs Student Leadership Award , Weatherhead School of Management. (2019).
- Inamori Ethics Prize Essay Competition (2nd Place – Graduate Student Division) , Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence. (2018).
- Project Management Institute West Michigan Chapter Collegiate Competition (1st Place), Project Management Institute - West Michigan Chapter. (2012).
- Alumni Titan Award , Illinois Mathematics & Science Academy. (2009).
- University of Colorado Venture Adventure (2nd Place), University of Colorado. (2006).
- Pittsburgh Technology Council Tech 50 Conference (Rising Star Finalist), Pittsburgh Technology Council. (2004).
- Entrepreneurship Enterprise Award with Distinction, Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University. (2004).
- George & Alexis Vahanian Award for Communication, Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University. (2004).
- Grand Champion, Global MOOT Corp. Competition. (2004).
- Pittsburgh Technology Council Business Plan Competition Phases I, II, and III (1st Place), Pittsburgh Technology Council. (2004).
- Canfield-Roseman Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University. (2004).
- Science Pioneer Award, University of San Francisco. (2004).
- Honeywell Aerospace Electronic Systems Growth Champion (1st Place) , Honeywell International Inc.. (2004).
- Eagle Scout Award, Boy Scouts of America. (1998).