Edward is interested in the effect religion and salient religious values have in the workplace. He received his B.A. degree from C.W.R.U. in Religious Studies and Spanish with minor concentrations in Cognitive Science and Mathematics. Edward continued at C.W.R.U. pursuing his M.A. in Religious Studies, graduating in 2014.
MA, Case Western Reserve University, 2014
BA, Case Western Reserve University, 2012
Interests and Courses
Recent Courses and SyllabiCourse evaluation ratings (login required)
Academic and Professional Activities
- The Ph.D. Project Management Doctoral Students Association. 2014 - Present
- Academy of Management. 2014 - Present
- Student Org Advisor (Non-Professional Org), The Delta Chi Fraternity, 2014 - Present
- Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference Doctoral Institute Scholarship Recipient, Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference. (2017).
- The Ratner Family Prize, (2012).