Sharon Ehasz is a PhD student in the Department of Organizational Behavior in the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University. She earned an MBA from the University of Alaska Fairbanks. She holds a BS in Management from the United States Air Force Academy, graduating as a distinguished graduate. Sharon is a career Air Force officer, currently serving as a drill status guardsman in the Ohio Air National Guard.
MBA, University of Alaska Fairbanks, 2010
BS, United States Air Force Academy, 2001
Recent Courses and SyllabiCourse evaluation ratings (login required)
- Boyatzis, R. E., Hullinger, A., Ehasz, S., Harvey, J., Tassarotti, S., Gallotti, A., Pinafort, F.
The Grand Challenge on the Future of Coaching Journal of Applied Behavioral Science.
- Case, S. S., Schwartz, H. M., Ehasz, S. F.
In Payal Kamar, Tom Culham, Richard Major, & Richard Peregoy (Ed.),
Reframing Self in the Classroom: Interdependent Reflexivity for Enhancing Teacher-Student Self-Awareness and Development of Emotional Intelligence Brigley, West Yorkshire:
- Case, S. S. (Presenter & Author), Schwartz, M. J. (Presenter & Author), Ehasz, S. F. (Presenter & Author), Madell, V. (Presenter Only) Management and Organizational Behavior Teaching Society Conference (Theme: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion),
"Designing, Building, Influencing, and Supporting: The Artistry of Reframing Teaching",
Management and Organizational Behavior Teaching Society (MBOTS),
- Case, S. S., Schwartz, H. M. (Presenter & Author), Ehasz, S. F. (Presenter & Author) Academy of Management - 82nd Annual Meeting,
"Reframing Teaching: Interdependent Reflexivity for Developing Student Self-Awareness and Emotionally Intelligent Leaders",
Academy of Management,
- Management & Organizational Behavior Teaching Society. 2021 - Present
- Academy of Management. 2020 - Present