For the Masters of Accountancy program: All international students must submit a course by course transcript evaluation from World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
For the Part-Time MBA and MSM-Healthcare programs: Weatherhead reserves the right to request further documentation for missing cumulative GPAs or those not on a 4.0 scale.
For the Full-Time MBA, MSM-Finance, MSM-OR/SC, MSM-Business Analytics program: If you have earned a degree outside of the United States, Weatherhead School of Management requires that your transcripts state your cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) or total average score on any numeric scale. This must also include the grading scale used to calculate it.
If your transcripts do not state your cumulative GPA or total average score and your grading scale, you must also submit one of the following:
- An official GPA Certificate from your university stating your cumulative GPA or total average score on any numeric scale (examples: 88/100, 3.5/4.0, 3.8/5, 7/10)
- The grading scale used to calculate your GPA
- A course-by-course transcript evaluation from either the World Education Services OR Educational Credential Evaluators (see contact information below)
NOTE: Your application will remain incomplete until one of the above documents has been received and uploaded to your application.
Advantages of having a transcript evaluation:
- Evaluated GPA’s tend to be higher than those stated on many international transcripts.
- If you are an international student, it confirms that your degree is the equivalent of a four-year bachelor’s degree in the United States.
- You may also send electronic copies to more than one school.
When ordering your transcript evaluation, you do not have to pay to express mail the report to us. Simply request that a copy be sent electronically to the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University by selecting our school in their drop down box. We will also accept unofficial or student copies that are uploaded to the application.
Your application will remain incomplete until the WES or ECE evaluation has been received. Offers of admission will not be binding until we have verified your degree.
For more information, contact:
The Weatherhead Admissions team reserves the right to require additional verification of transcripts, grading scales or official certificates that are uploaded to your application. If documents are not authentic or inaccurate, we will deny admission.