"China from the Inside" and other Global Management Programs
Posted 12.15.06International management programs kick off in January.
Globalization presents businesses with an ever-increasing level of opportunity, complexity and uncertainty. New, faculty-led executive programs will give you added insight and perspective for positioning your company and seizing your competitive advantage in the evolving marketplace. Plus, take advantage of the opportunity to build your learning network with managers and executives across companies and industries.
- New! Strategy and Competitive Advantage in a Global Economy (also part of the Strategy for Competitive Advantage Series)
- New! China from the Inside: Business Environment, Corporate Governance and Market Opportunity
- New! Managing the Global Supply Chain (also part of the Operational Excellence Series)
- New! Conducting Business beyond Borders: The World Trading System (4/9/07)
- Mastering Cross-Cultural Communication
- New! Managing Virtual Teams in the Wired World (also part of the Managing Others Series)
**Attend any four of the programs above and earn the Weatherhead Certificate in Global Management.
Weatherhead offers over 50 seminars throughout the year covering an array of business topics. Visit our website for a complete seminar schedule, full descriptions and other valuable information to help you select the seminar that’s right for you.Enroll today – seats fill quickly!
For more information about Weatherhead Executive Seminars:
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.