David Cooperrider Presents AI Program in Florida
Posted 10.19.06Attend an AI workshop with Dr. David Cooperrider in Longboat Key, Florida.
Join Dr. David Cooperrider in Longboat Key, Florida, for a 3 ½-day workshop with business leaders from around the country! Organizations from all over the globe are using this powerful approach to transform themselves for the future, including Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Fairmount Minerals, the U.S. Navy and John Deere. Learn how to ask the questions that open the floodgates for positive change, engage the whole system, and generate measurable results.
As a result of attending this class, participants will:
- Develop the capability to lead change through the strength-based perspective of AI
- Learn how to craft the questions that make positive change possible
- Explore a wide range of applications of AI at the individual, group and large system levels
- Develop a specific project related to their own work
- Learn to lead, manage and motivate more positively
Who Should Attend
Enrollment is limited to a select, qualified group of executives, change agents, social entrepreneurs, and experienced consultants. Teams of colleagues will gain special benefit by attending together, increasing the opportunity to apply significant learning for greater organizational impact.
Foundations and Frontiers in Appreciative Inquiry (3.5 workshop days)
AI Certificate in Positive Business and Society Change
Price includes program materials, continental breakfast, lunch, beverage breaks, and parking fees.
*Mention your alumni status when you register to receive special discount.
For more information and to register:
Phone: 216/368-6413 or 800/636-6403