Business as an Agent of World Benefit Global Forum: Virtual Forum Participation
Posted 9.21.06Attend the Business as an Agent of World Benefit Global Forum virtually.
invite you to participate virtually in the
October 22- 25, 2006
The Forum will be a catalyst for a powerful movement in which the world's business leaders join forces with leading intellectuals to strengthen the capacity of business to address societal issues such as creating peace, eradicating poverty, conserving the environment, while making a profit at the same time. Many believe the creation of sustainable value is the strategic business opportunity of the 21st Century.
The Forum will create a learning lab environment for thousands of virtual participants to explore the massive transformation underway in the field of management and the role management education can play in mobilizing significant social change.
The virtual forum gives participants:
- Admission to all plenary sessions (keynotes and panels) via real-time web cast
- Involvement in live virtual presentations
- Opportunity to ask questions during Forum
- Access to all accepted papers and digital case studies of best business practices
- Association with participants around the globe
For more information on the Forum and/or to register
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.