Upcoming Seminars: A Smart Investment in Continuous Learning
Posted 8.30.05Come to Weatherhead and immerse yourself in best thinking, put ideas to work through case studies and hands-on interaction, learn best practices, and walk away with knowledge and strategies you can put into immediate action. To meet your needs and your organization’s needs, seminars may be taken individually or combined to earn a certificate – it’s that simple.
Developed by the Weatherhead School of Management, ranked among the world’s best business schools.
- #1 Organizational Behavior Department in the world (Financial Times, 2003-05)
- 9th Nonprofit program in the United States (U.S. News & World, 2005)
- Top 10 in the world for Entrepreneurship (Financial Times, 2003 and 2004)
- 15th in the world for open enrollment seminars (BusinessWeek, 2003
- 19th in the world in custom programs (BusinessWeek, 2003)
Why go anywhere else for premier executive education? Case's Weatherhead School of Management offers plenty of degree and non-degree programs for those business professionals motivated to make the next move in their careers. Don't miss the opportunity to build your knowledge, develop your leadership, and add a valuable credential to your resume.
Weatherhead offers over 50 seminars throughout the year covering an array of business topics. Please visit our website for a complete seminar schedule, full descriptions and other valuable information to help you select the seminar that’s right for you.
Enroll today - seats fill quickly.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.