David Cooperrider presents AI program in Florida
Posted 8.22.07Attend an AI workshop with Professor David Cooperrider in Longboat Key, Florida.
Foundations and Frontiers in Appreciative Inquiry
December 3-6, 2007
Discover. Dream. Design. Create your Destiny.These principles are at the core of appreciative inquiry (AI), a powerful methodology for transforming organizations. Developed by David Cooperrider and Ronald Fry at the Weatherhead School of Management, AI has helped organizations around the world to set strategy, change culture, increase the power of teams and develop the next generation of leaders. Come to the Weatherhead School to develop your impact as a leader for positive change.
Join Professor Cooperrider in Longboat Key, Florida, for a 3 ½-day workshop with business leaders from around the country. This experience is designed to help you:
- Develop the capability to lead change through the strength-based perspective of AI
- Learn how to craft the questions that make positive change possible
- Explore a wide range of applications of AI at the individual, group and large system levels
- Develop a specific project related to your own work
- Learn to lead, manage and motivate more positively
Enrollment is limited to a select, qualified group of executives, change agents and experienced consultants. Teams of colleagues will gain special benefit by attending together, increasing the opportunity to apply significant learning for greater organizational impact.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.