Executive Seminars: An Investment in Continuous Learning
Posted 11.10.05Come to Weatherhead and immerse yourself in best thinking, put ideas to work through case studies and hands-on interaction, learn best practices, and walk away with knowledge and strategies you can put into immediate action. To meet your needs and your organization’s needs, seminars may be taken individually or combined to earn a certificate – it’s that simple.
Developed by the Weatherhead School of Management, ranked among the world’s best business schools.
- #1 Organizational Behavior Department in the world (Financial Times, 2003, 2004 and 2005)
- #9 Executive MBA Program in the United States; #21 in the world (Financial Times, 2005)
- #25 Entrepreneurship Program in the world (U.S. News & World Report, 2005)
- #9 Nonprofit program in the world (U.S. News & World Report, 2005)
Why go anywhere else for premier executive education? Case's Weatherhead School of Management offers plenty of degree and non-degree programs for those business professionals motivated to make the next move in their careers. Don't miss the opportunity to build your knowledge, develop your leadership, and add a valuable credential to your resume.
Upcoming Seminars Include:
- New! Balanced Scorecard and Multi-Dimensional Methods for Measuring Company Performance - Part of the Strategy and Innovation Certificate
November 29, 2005
- Business Writing for the Twenty-First Century
Part of the Professional Skills Certificate
December 6, 2005
- Negotiations and Long-Term Deal Making
Part of the Strategic Marketing, Sales and Customer Relations and Advancing Manager Certificates
January 12, 2006
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
Part of the Emotional Intelligence and Advancing Manager Certificates
January 18, 2006
- Advanced Emotional Intelligence (EI): The Relational Aspects
Part of the Emotional Intelligence
January 19, 2006
- NEW! Innovation by Design: Creating Customer Solutions
Part of the Strategy and Innovation Certificate
January 24, 2006
- NEW! Media Relations: Image, Positioning and Crisis Control
Part of the Strategic Marketing and Sales and Customer Relations Certificates
January 31, 2006
Weatherhead offers over 50 seminars throughout the year covering an array of business topics. Please visit our website for a complete seminar schedule, full descriptions and other valuable information to help you select the seminar that’s right for you.
Enroll today - seats fill quickly.
For more information about Weatherhead Executive Seminars: