Seven Weatherhead School of Management faculty members are named on the 2021 World's Top 2% Scientists list, which includes the most-cited scientists across the length of their career. This ranking is compiled by Stanford University, based on data from Elsevier’s Scopus, and published in PLOS Biology Journal.
The selection is built from a database of over 100,000 top-scientists that provides standardized information on citations, h-index, co-authorship adjusted hm-index, citations to papers in different authorship positions and a composite indicator. The list is based on the top 100,000 by c-score (with and without self-citations) or a percentile rank of 2% or above.
The Weatherhead School faculty on the list are:
- Richard Boland, professor of design & innovation
- Richard Boyatzis, professor of organizational behavior
- Kalle Lyytinen, department chair and professor of design & innovation
- Satish Nambisan, professor of design & innovation
- Scott Shane, professor of economics
- Jagdip Singh, professor of design & innovation
- Youngjin Yoo, professor of design & innovation
View the database here.
For undergraduate programs: learn more information here or apply now. For graduate programs: request more information or apply now. You can also register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.