Posted 8.29.16Diane Bergeron, PhD, associate professor of organizational behavior, will discuss the topic of equal pay on WCPN's The Sound of Ideas Monday, August 29 at 9 a.m.
Diane Bergeron, PhD, associate professor of organizational behavior, discussed the topic of equal pay on WCPN's The Sound of Ideas Monday, August 29 at 9 a.m.
From The Sound of Ideas:
The battle for equal pay for equal work for women continues and it will be a major theme in the presidential election. On The Sound of Ideas, we'll talk about why the gender pay gap persists and about efforts to close it. Can it be explained by women leaving the workforce more often than men to raise children? Is it the choice of profession? Or is sexism at play? Then, we'll learn about efforts to educate the children of migrant workers. Join us.
- Sarah Kliff, Senior Editor, Vox
- Diane Bergeron, PhD, Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior, Case Western Reserve University
- Jason Bristol, Employment Lawyer, Cohen, Rosenthal & Kramer
- State Rep. Stephanie Howse (D-Cleveland)
- Michelle Faust, State Impact Reporter, ideastream
- Dr. José P. Salinas, PhD, Director, Ohio Migrant Education Center
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.