Bowers Forecast Steering Committee Formed
Members of the permanent committee are charged with providing nomination and guidance to select potential presenters whose economic expertise and presentation bona fides match the legacy of the event’s history.
The inaugural committee, who will serve on an ongoing, volunteer basis, is apprised of Weatherhead administration and faculty, esteemed alumni and Case Western Reserve Corporate Visiting Committee members.
INAUGURAL MEMBERS OF THE BOWERS FORECAST STEERING COMMITTEE
- Robert Widing - Dean, Weatherhead School of Management; Case Western Reserve University
- Robin Dubin - Professor of Economics; Chair, Economics Department; Case Western Reserve University
- Peter Ritchken - Professor of Banking and Finance; Banking & Finance Department; Case Western Reserve University
- Larry Andreano, MBA ’86 - VP Investments & Financial Consultant, Royal Securities Company
- Amy Carlson - EVP and Group Head, Debt Capital Markets, KeyBank; CWRU Corporate Visiting Committee
- Brian Hrabak, MBA ’04 - Chief Investment Officer & Sr. Managing Director, Hartland & Company
- Joe LaMantia, MBA ’86 - President, e-Ventus Corporation
- Mimi Lord, PhD ’12 - SVP, Director of Economic and Market Analysis, Spero-Smith Investment Advisers, Inc.
- Mike Ripich, MS ’91 - President, AT&F
- Rich Veres, MBA ’85 - President, Highland Consulting Associates, Inc.
- Tom Zucker, BS ’91 - President, EdgePoint; CWRU Corporate Visiting Committee