For 43 years, business leaders from Northeast Ohio’s financial services, legal, healthcare and manufacturing industries have turned to the David A. Bowers Economic Forecast Luncheon to gain perspective on the pending economic outlook and the market factors impacting the U.S. economy. This summer, at the invitation of Dean Robert Widing, a steering committee has been established to ensure the ongoing success of this signature Weatherhead event.
Members of the permanent committee are charged with providing nomination and guidance to select potential presenters whose economic expertise and presentation bona fides match the legacy of the event’s history.
The inaugural committee, who will serve on an ongoing, volunteer basis, is apprised of Weatherhead administration and faculty, esteemed alumni and Case Western Reserve Corporate Visiting Committee members.
INAUGURAL MEMBERS OF THE BOWERS FORECAST STEERING COMMITTEE
- Robert Widing - Dean, Weatherhead School of Management; Case Western Reserve University
- Robin Dubin - Professor of Economics; Chair, Economics Department; Case Western Reserve University
- Peter Ritchken - Professor of Banking and Finance; Banking & Finance Department; Case Western Reserve University
- Larry Andreano, MBA ’86 - VP Investments & Financial Consultant, Royal Securities Company
- Amy Carlson - EVP and Group Head, Debt Capital Markets, KeyBank; CWRU Corporate Visiting Committee
- Brian Hrabak, MBA ’04 - Chief Investment Officer & Sr. Managing Director, Hartland & Company
- Joe LaMantia, MBA ’86 - President, e-Ventus Corporation
- Mimi Lord, PhD ’12 - Partner, HPM Partners
- Mike Ripich, MS ’91 - President, AT&F
- Rich Veres, MBA ’85 - President, Highland Consulting Associates, Inc.
- Tom Zucker, BS ’91 - President, EdgePoint; CWRU Corporate Visiting Committee
The 2016 Bowers Economic Forecast Luncheon will be held Friday, December 9. Location and schedule will be forthcoming.
For more information or to sponsor this year’s luncheon, please contact Shirley Reynolds: firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.0456
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.