Help Support the Weatherhead Annual Fund in 2015
Posted 12.9.15As the year comes to a close, please consider making a special donation to your alma mater. The Weatherhead Annual Fund provides immediate, unrestricted funds that can be applied where they are needed most. Contributions help make a tremendous difference to our school.
Contributions to the Weatherhead School of Management help make a tremendous difference to our school. Thanks in part to support from alumni and friends, we have:
- Amplified our intentional commitment to advancing leadership in healthcare by developing two new programs: a master’s in healthcare management (MSM-Healthcare) and the Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead Executive MBA, open to all in the healthcare sector.
- Launched a new MSM-Analytics, in our Masters of Science in Management Dept., that combines our excellence in data analytics with our strengths-based management principles.
- Partnered with the university’s new state-of-the-art Sears think[box] to provide business plans for innovations and inventions in our maker movement.
- Increased enrollment and student quality across virtually every degree program, from the undergraduate programs all the way through masters and doctorate level programs.
- Established the Strategic Innovation Lab to catalyze and support a transition to a new strategic era for our nation and region, powered by sustainable growth.
- Launched AIM2Flourish, founded by the Fowler Center. Showcased at the United Nations in June, AIM2Flourish gathers inspirational innovation stories from all over the world that model “business as agents of world benefit” and distributes them through an online platform.
As our accomplishments flourish, so too will our positive influence on business and society. Philanthropic support increasingly fuels our ability to advance our students, faculty and programs. We hope you will be inspired to invest in Weatherhead as we develop cutting-edge programs, engage in research of impact and attract the best students through competitive scholarships.
The Weatherhead Annual Fund provides immediate, unrestricted funds that can be applied where they are needed most. Please consider a gift of support to Weatherhead. Think about the impact your support will make to boost our international reputation and enable our school to make a difference.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.