Congratulations to Silke Forbes (seen in photo), assistant professor of economics, for being awarded the 2013 Mather Spotlight Prize!
This award recognizes scholarship and research of women faculty and is awarded to eight scholars. President Barbara R. Snyder and Deputy Provost and Vice President Lynn T. Singer will provide opening remarks at the planned luncheon to honor these women.
2013 MATHER PRIZE HONOREES:
- Amy Blank Wilson, Assistant Professor, Chair of the Mental Health Specialization Masters Program, Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- Daniela Calvetti, James Wood Williamson Professor and Chair, Mathematics Department, College of Arts and Sciences
- Catherine Demko, Associate Professor of Community Dentistry, School of Dental Medicine
- Silke Forbes, Assistant Professor of Economics, Weatherhead School of Management
- Sharona Hoffman, Edgar A. Hahn Professor of Law, Professor of Bioethics, Co-Director of the Law-Medicine Center, School of Law
- Sudha K. Iyengar, Professor in the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Medicine
- Carol M. Musil, Professor of Nursing, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
- Nicole Seiberlich, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Case School of Engineering
2013 NOTABLE WOMAN OF THE YEAR:
- Patricia Kilpatrick, Vice President and University Marshal Emerita
The Mather Spotlight Prizes are made possible through the support of the Mather College Alumnae Association and the Women of Achievement Luncheon is supported through the generous efforts of the Community Advisory Board Members of the Center for Women.
Learn about the Weatherhead School of Management Economics Department
Visit the Flora Stone Mather Center for Women
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.