The Weatherhead School of Management is accepting nominations for several student awards which will recognize students who have demonstrated outstanding commitments to the Weatherhead School.
The Weatherhead School of Management is accepting nominations for several awards which will recognize students who have demonstrated outstanding commitments to Weatherhead. Any student who graduated from Weatherhead in August 2007, January 2008, or who expects to graduate in May 2008 is eligible. The deadline for nominations is March 29.
The following awards will be presented at the Commencement Reception on Sunday, May 18.
SCOTT S. COWEN STUDENT LEADERSHIP AWARD
• Serves as a model for other students.
• Enhances the student life atmosphere.
• Promotes the Weatherhead image in a positive way.
• Contributes to the total community.
• Stimulates the classroom experience.
THEODORE M. ALFRED DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD
• Participates in community service inside and outside the Weatherhead community.
• Brings community service opportunities to Weatherhead students.
• Promotes service opportunities to Weatherhead students.
STUDENT LIFE AWARD
• Actively participates in and supports Weatherhead student activities and events.
• Encourages and supports student participation in student life activities.
• Creates, revitalizes or provides added value to Weatherhead student organizations, activities or programs.
RITA KICHER AWARD
• Is a graduating part-time student.
• Recognized as an outstanding colleague in Cleveland’s professional/business
community by his/her peers and supervisors.
• Active member of one or more community non-profit organizations.
• Contributes to one or more professional societies or organizations.
• Demonstrates leadership qualities advocated by the Weatherhead School.
• Promotes the Weatherhead School in a positive way.
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.