Weatherhead Annual Fund update | Weatherhead

Weatherhead Annual Fund update

Posted 8.20.2007

The Weatherhead Annual Fund 2008 is off to a great start this fiscal year. As of August 29, our cash totals of $23,794 represent 5.3 percent of our $450,000 goal and we are expecting another $32,000 in pledges. Thank you to all alumni and friends who have generously given to the Weatherhead Annual Fund to support student scholarships, faculty research, alumni programming and Dean's initiatives. 

Did you know that tuition only covers 80 percent of the cost to educate our students? The other 20 percent comes from alumni and friends like you. By giving to the Weatherhead Annual Fund, your donation has immediate impact.  Donate online or visit our Web site for more information. And don't forget to see if your company will match your gift in order to double, triple, or quadruple your contribution.

Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.

Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.