Posted 1.12.07The Career Development Center is proud to announce the launch of a new online career resource, CareerToolsMBA. This free resource is another invaluable tool in our commitment to supporting your success.
You now have access to CareerToolsMBA, a comprehensive online resource for job search and career management through the Career Development Center (CDC). This is another valuable tool in our commitment to supporting your success.
For free access to CareerToolsMBA:
- Go to the CareerTools Web site or link to their Web site from the CDC Web site.
- Click on "Register" and read the acceptance of terms. Once you click on "Agree," you can create a username and password.
- Once created, you will be able to login and use the many features that CareerTools offers.
Click "Get Started Here" to utilize the CareerTools Wizard to help you focus your research on a variety of topics:
- Looking for a new job
- Manage my career
- Don’t know what job I want
- Transition into a different/new career
Here are just some of the free resources you’ll find on CareerToolsMBA:
- Job search steps: Dozens of pages of instructions, tips and downloadable tools to help you find a better job faster.
- Develop your career: Guides you through career challenges.
- Your own business: Detailed advice and business plan creation guides.
- Research guides: Detailed instructions and advice for locating and using information in your job search.
- LeadLink® and Resume Reserve: LeadLink contains around 100,000 job opportunities. Resume Reserve presents your credentials to tens of thousands of registered human resource professionals.
- Local market reports: For 23 major U.S. markets.
- Research resources and Insite2: Insite2 is a bibliographic database with thousands of analysts' reports and news by industry and company.
- International resources: Career information for anyone working outside their home country, including internationals working in the U.S..
- Find Contacts: CareerTools network of thousands of professionals and executives all over the world to get advice and contacts.
- Networking: Tips and resources for locating hidden jobs.
- Assessments: Online self-evaluation tools.
- Training and education: Opportunities for continuing education.
- Resume and cover letter examples.
- Online portfolio: Create your own personal Web site.
- Tools to search across the Internet for jobs.
- Online community: Ask a career coach your questions.
- Professional career guides: For M.B.A.'s and managers, legal professionals, engineers, computer and IT professionals, teachers and education workers and international.
For more information, contact the CDC at 216-368-3662 or stop by PBL 160.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.