Participate Virtually in the Business as an Agent of World Benefit Forum - October 22nd - 25th
Posted 8.17.06The Academy of Management, the United Nations Global Compact, and Case Weatherhead School of Management invite you to participate virtually in the Business as an Agent of World Benefit: Management Knowledge Leading Positive Change Forum Global Forum.
The Forum will unite top business leaders and educators to focus on ways of doing business that are both profitable and succeed in addressing the world's most pressing social needs. The Forum will create a learning lab environment for thousands of virtual participants to explore the massive transformation underway in the field of management and the role management education can play in mobilizing significant social change.
The virtual forum gives participants:
- Admission to all plenary sessions (keynotes and panels) via real-time web cast
- Involvement in live virtual presentations
- The opportunity to ask questions during the Forum
- Access to all accepted papers and digital case studies of best business practices
- Association with participants around the globe
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.