This summer, the Career Services Office is working on bringing in top employers to Weatherhead to recruit our students for full-time and internship positions.
This summer, the Career Services Office is working to bring top employers to Weatherhead to recruit our students for full-time and internship positions. Students can expect to have 20 or more companies come directly to them for on-campus information sessions and interviews.
Some of the functional areas that these companies are looking to hire students in are Marketing, Consulting, Investment Banking, Finance, Manufacturing, Operations, and Human Resources.
Companies recruiting on-campus for Fall 2006 as of 5-26-06
- American Greetings –October 11th Information Session/October 24th Interview Date
- Booz Allen Hamilton – October 13th Interview Date
- Eaton Corporation – September 26th Information Session/October 17th Interview Date
- FedEx – October 5th Information Session/October 6th Interview Date
- GE – October 4th Interview Date
- Harris Williams & Company – September 28th Information Session/October 19th Interview Date
- National City Corporation – September 21st Information Session/October 12th Interview Date
- Nationwide – September 27th Information Session/October 16th Interview Date
The Office of Career Services would also like students to keep in mind the dates for career fairs. Please follow the links below to find more information about the companies that will be recruiting at each.
- National Black MBA Association Annual Conference & Career Fair – September 26 – October 1, 2006 (Atlanta, GA)
- Case Career Fair – October 5, 2006
- National Society of Hispanic MBA’s Annual Conference & Career Fair – October 26 – October 28, 2006 (Cincinnati, OH)
Please visit WeRS for additional details on job postings, employers, and upcoming events.
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.