Posted 12.1.05Weatherhead would like to congratulate all the 2005 Weatherhead 100 winners and MemberHealth, Inc. for being #1. On December 6, the Council for Smaller Enterprises (COSE) in partnership with the Weatherhead School of Management held the Weatherhead 100 Awards Banquet and honored the 100 fastest growing companies in Northeast Ohio. This year, 53 COSE member companies received this esteemed honor.
Weatherhead would like to congratulate all the 2005 Weatherhead 100, Centurion and Upstart winners.
On December 6, The Council for Smaller Enterprises (COSE) in partnership with the Weatherhead School of Management held the Weatherhead 100 Awards Banquet and honored the 100 fastest growing companies in Northeast Ohio based on sales from 2000 through 2004. This year, 53 COSE member companies received this esteemed honor.
Also honored were the top nine fastest growing companies in the $100 million-plus sales category who have a minimum of 16 full-time employees (Centurions) as well as the top 10 fastest growing companies in the smaller, under $1 million sales category who have 15 or fewer employees (Upstarts).
Top 10 Weatherhead 100 Winners
1. MemberHealth, Inc.
3. S.M.I.L.E, Inc.
4. Background Information Services, Inc.
5. Vertex Computer Systems, Inc.
6. White Hat Ventures, LLC
7. Captiva Direct, Inc.
8. October Research Corporation
9. Metro Disposal LLC
10. Mainthia Technologies, Inc.
Top 9 Centurion Winners
1. National Interstate Insurance Company
2. Cleveland - Cliffs, Inc.
3. Marous Brothers Construction, Inc.
4. Safeguard Properties, Inc.
5. Edgepark Surgical, Inc.
6. Fasteners for Retail, Inc.
7. Developers Diversified Realty
8. Emergency Medicine Physicians, Ltd.
9. SummaCare, Inc.
Top 10 Upstart Winners
1. Princeton Enterprises, Ltd.
2. Jarrett Logistics Systems, Inc.
3. The RPI Group
4. IDEAS, Inc.
5. System Care, Inc.
6. Arborwear, LLC
7. Northeast Factory Direct
8. Chaney Consulting Group, Inc.
9. Midwest Investment Management, LLC
10. Town Money Saver, Inc.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.