Come to Weatherhead and immerse yourself in best thinking, put ideas to work through case studies and hands-on interaction, learn best practices, and walk away with knowledge and strategies you can put into immediate action. To meet your needs and your organization’s needs, seminars may be taken individually or combined to earn a certificate – it’s that simple.
Developed by the Weatherhead School of Management, ranked among the world’s best business schools.
- #1 Organizational Behavior Department in the world (Financial Times, 2003-05)
- 9th Nonprofit program in the United States (U.S. News & World, 2005)
- Top 10 in the world for Entrepreneurship (Financial Times, 2003 and 2004)
- 15th in the world for open enrollment seminars (BusinessWeek, 2003
- 19th in the world in custom programs (BusinessWeek, 2003)
Why go anywhere else for premier executive education? Case's Weatherhead School of Management offers plenty of degree and non-degree programs for those business professionals motivated to make the next move in their careers. Don't miss the opportunity to build your knowledge, develop your leadership, and add a valuable credential to your resume.
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.