- The Weatherhead School of Management is pleased to recognize several undergraduate students for their excellent work.
- Weatherhead's Amanda Artman will receive her MBA this weekend, 40 years after her father Les Artman received his from Weatherhead in 1977.
- Associate Professor of Banking and Finance William Mahnic discusses with CGTN's Rachelle Akuffo.
Executive MBA Information SessionGeorge S. Dively Building
11240 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7166
Employer Appreciation BreakfastTinkham Veale University Center, Ballroom A
11038 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Weatherhead was recognized by AACSB International in their Entrepreneurship Spotlight Challenge, for the work done by assistant professor of design and innovation Michael Goldberg's "Beyond Silicon Valley" course.
- Jagdip Singh, professor of design & innovation, discusses United Airlines' recent customer service & public relations failures, and why they should have followed the fundamental rules of effective customer problem-solving.
- 17 business innovations to be honored for contributions to the 17 U.N. Sustainable Development Goals at the Fourth Global Forum for Business as an Agent of World Benefit, on June 14-16.
- Helper, Frank Tracy Carlton Professor of Economics, discusses what the data behind a new Blue Collar Jobs Tracker really means.
- Silvers, the John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, was featured on NPR's Marketplace and discussed the impact on insurance companies if President Trump withholds ACA subsidies.