News and Events
- Weatherhead student Amday Wolde (MBA/Med Physiology) applied the critical thinking and presentation skills that he learned at Weatherhead to win first place in the scholarship competition.
- Rachel Talton (PhD ’10), the CEO of Synergy Marketing Strategy & Research, was interviewed by the national publication for an article called “What is Wealth?”
- Weatherhead’s Robin Dubin, professor of economics, was interviewed by NPR affiliate WCPN on the rise of rental property prices in Cleveland.
- Jeloka, head of finance at Amazon Pay chose Weatherhead because of the finance professors, its central location between New York and Chicago and the financial scholarship he received.
- Associate Professor of economics Mark Votruba discusses what it would take from congress to repair the Affordable Care Act in an op-ed in Crain’s Cleveland Business.
- Weatherhead’s John R. Mannix Medical Mutual of Ohio Professor of Health Care Finance, J. B. Silvers, publishes op-ed in the Plain Dealer.
- Doctor of Management alumni Joe Mandato pens an op-ed providing six proven principles for good governance that innovators can rely on.
- Mike Fisher, who received both his MBA and PhD from Weatherhead, discusses his role at Etsy, teaching and being an ultra-marathon runner.
- Weatherhead’s J.B. Silvers discusses President Trump’s latest executive orders aimed at dismantling the Affordable Care Act in an op-ed for The Conversation.
- Kalle Lyytinen, PhD, Iris S. Wolstein Professor of Management Design, discusses iPhone innovation on Brigham Young University Radio's Matt Townsend Show.