News and Events
- In the MSM-Business Analytics program, each student is paired with an industry mentor, while in the MBA program, students act as de facto consultants for local companies as part of the AMES Business Model courses.
- Impressed by a group of young entrepreneurship students, Weatherhead’s Design Club launches new collaboration.
- MBA student Shanelle Smith sent a tweet to Lisa P. Jackson, a VP who leads environment and policy at Apple, asking if she could shadow her. Jackson replied with, “Come on.”
- Seven Weatherhead students, ranging from undergraduates to PhD candidates, participated in the university-wide event to present their research
- A new network of early-stage investors plans to invest directly in promising startup businesses that include CWRU students, graduates, staff, faculty and supporters.
- Nancy and Joseph Keithley Professor of Technology Management Satish Nambisan, PhD, has an op-ed featured on cleveland.com asking the question: Can digital innovations serve as a force for the good in fighting health inequity?
- Roberta Baskin, executive director of AIM2Flourish, shares how AIM2Flourish catalyzes business innovation by discovering, sharing, and celebrating inspiring stories of businesses that do good and do well.
- AIM2Flourish Executive Director Roberta Baskin and AACSB Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer Dan Leclair discuss AIM2Flourish